Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:58 - Dec 18 with 33615 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:13]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Dec 22 with 1606 viewsAndy1300

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Dec 22 by Captain_Sham

The number of chances we waste is criminal. Its fking criminal. So fking sloppy.

same old story

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 with 1596 viewsMagic_Michu

Declan John is doghsh*te... why didn't he just cross the ball rather than running pointlessly into his man.

Also... is McKay even playing!?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 with 1605 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Dec 22 by Garyjack

No, pathetic attacking. Declan John is shite.

Yes its Declan Johns fault Matt Grimes didn't clear . Silly me.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 with 1597 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Dec 22 by builthjack

Messing about and messing about. Declan John wtf is he doing

Playing like a cúnt. As usual.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 with 1586 views34dfgdf54

Grosicki has murdered us
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 22 with 1565 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 by Captain_Sham

But it all stems from John fannying about again.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 22 with 1556 viewsFireboy2

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Dec 22 by Al_Bundy

Well we shouldn't be surprised Hull scoring. We are so woeful at bot ends this half

And Mckay is still on the pitch because ..?..

Dont let jasper see that

He loves him

Btw i agree with you
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 22 with 1540 viewsMagic_Michu

We need to make a change... we're going to lose this.

Get Celina and James on.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 22 with 1530 viewsGeoffThom

Your manager will lose you this for not changing fer and dyer
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 22 with 1506 viewsGaryjack

Dear god ffs!
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 22 with 1488 views34dfgdf54

I’m a Fer fan but he’s been horrendous today
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1464 viewsCaptain_Sham

What a shower of shyt our defence is.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1461 viewsCooperman

Dear oh dear.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1448 viewsTheKirkyLife

And there it is.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1432 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 22 by GeoffThom

Your manager will lose you this for not changing fer and dyer

I think Fer has been decent this 2nd half.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1429 viewstheloneranger

Even a fvcking blind man could see that move at the far post

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1422 viewsswan65split

Efffing typical
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 1406 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

I’m a Fer fan but he’s been horrendous today

Today? Most of the season more like.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1408 viewsjasper_T

DJ on 5 minutes late.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1408 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 22 by Captain_Sham

They ran that ball the whole length of the pitch without a challenge. You could single out any one of us. They’ve been carrying the ball well in fairness.

So frustrating watching us this season.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sickeningly. F*cking. Predictable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1385 viewslidojack

Utter crap.

Paying the price for not making any changes. Carrying Fer and McKay for 20 minutes.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1384 viewsCaptain_Sham

We battered most of the teams that beat us. Its a disgrace.

Its just a ride.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1370 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Rodon at fault if you ask me, him and VdH very suspect as a pair.

Declan John has had a decent game.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 22 with 1369 viewsHeadmaster

Same old f*cking story, chance after chance missed. Fer, Dyer awful. Subs should have been on ten mins ago.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024