Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antoni Sarcevic 17:19 - Jan 8 with 3583 viewsDale92

I was reading the Mansfield forum last night and they were talking about get Sarcevic on a free as he wants a move back North, I don't know anything about him but he looks, like a winger with a decent record and from Manchester. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoni_Sarcevic
Is he what we need?

This is the One, I've waited for

Antoni Sarcevic on 17:25 - Jan 8 with 3534 viewsrichfoad32

Mate who's a Fleetwood fan really rated him when he was there, think he'd rather like him to go back. Could be wrong but I think he played more centrally than as a winger but if he was available I wouldn't say no.
Antoni Sarcevic on 17:46 - Jan 8 with 3406 viewselectricblue

Isnt a defender or two priority!..
Holden is a wide player or a number 10 but not an out n out forward....

So no ....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Antoni Sarcevic on 18:07 - Jan 8 with 3304 viewsShun

He’s more of a central midfielder than a winger. I’d definitely welcome him.
Antoni Sarcevic on 18:16 - Jan 8 with 3236 viewsrichfoad32

Antoni Sarcevic on 17:46 - Jan 8 by electricblue

Isnt a defender or two priority!..
Holden is a wide player or a number 10 but not an out n out forward....

So no ....

It surely shouldn't exclude you from strengthening the squad if a quality player becomes available just because there might be greater needs at other positions?
Antoni Sarcevic on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 2882 viewsSaxonDale

Antoni Sarcevic on 18:16 - Jan 8 by richfoad32

It surely shouldn't exclude you from strengthening the squad if a quality player becomes available just because there might be greater needs at other positions?

Jim O’Brien (31 year old midfielder from Bradford) has rejected an offer from them of a 6 month deal to search for something more long term, worth adding 12 months to try and bring him here?
Antoni Sarcevic on 20:14 - Jan 8 with 2840 viewsDale92

Antoni Sarcevic on 20:07 - Jan 8 by SaxonDale

Jim O’Brien (31 year old midfielder from Bradford) has rejected an offer from them of a 6 month deal to search for something more long term, worth adding 12 months to try and bring him here?

Gone to chalky fc

This is the One, I've waited for

Antoni Sarcevic on 20:15 - Jan 8 with 2829 viewsfitzochris

He’s signed for Chalky’s lot.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Antoni Sarcevic on 10:31 - Jan 9 with 2262 viewsBarryStrange

Always rated Sarcevic - tore us up for both Fleetwood and (I think it was) Plymouth. Good player.
Login to get fewer ads

Antoni Sarcevic on 10:40 - Jan 9 with 2233 viewschalky_ncfc

Well pleased that he decided to come to Notts if not somewhat surprised considering where we are in the league,hopefully we can get rid of the deadwood loanees that we have acquired and start to get out of the shit

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024