Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham 80's 20:13 - Jan 20 with 9555 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody remember we used to have hoolie issues against Gillingham at the Vetch ?

I remember one fan was stabbed quite badly and it always kicked off for some reason against them.
Gillingham 80's on 08:58 - Nov 17 with 847 viewsoobs

Gillingham 80's on 14:26 - Jan 21 by 1983

Got to admit Gillingham & hooligans is not 2 words I would put together
Saying that anyone remember Bognor Regis fans in the early 1980's for a cup game

Funny you mention Bognor - I was at a Gills game years ago against Bognor and the same thing happened, loads of trouble. Rumours that it was Pompey with them that day too :)
Gillingham 80's on 17:45 - Nov 17 with 766 viewsThrasher6

Gillingham 80's on 22:18 - Jan 20 by Garyjack

I remember going there in 78/79 season lost 2-0. We took about 3 or 4 coaches, mainly youngsters and families, scattered with a few lads of the time, Buller etc. They gave us a torrid time, hitting anyone they could, even women.
Later in the season they came to the Vetch on a Friday night and got absolutely mullered on the West Bank, and then again in the old Enclosure when they were taken there for their own safety. Still, the most scumiest fans i've ever come across.

Went to that one.....there was zero segregation.....and they were a scummy lot..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gillingham 80's on 20:34 - Nov 17 with 714 views1462jack

Gillingham 80's on 08:58 - Nov 17 by oobs

Funny you mention Bognor - I was at a Gills game years ago against Bognor and the same thing happened, loads of trouble. Rumours that it was Pompey with them that day too :)

Talking of Pompey I been down here for a few weeks now and might have secured a pair of tickets for their game tomorrow night ( football whore ) last time I came to Pompey was the FA cup game 2008/09 mad day fair play didn’t quite make the game
Gillingham 80's on 21:37 - Nov 17 with 682 viewsKeithHaynes

Gillingham 80's on 20:34 - Nov 17 by 1462jack

Talking of Pompey I been down here for a few weeks now and might have secured a pair of tickets for their game tomorrow night ( football whore ) last time I came to Pompey was the FA cup game 2008/09 mad day fair play didn’t quite make the game

3-0 and lots of handbags 😂
Nathan dyer I mean of course.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gillingham 80's on 21:48 - Nov 17 with 677 views1462jack

Gillingham 80's on 21:37 - Nov 17 by KeithHaynes

3-0 and lots of handbags 😂
Nathan dyer I mean of course.

The words were f@ck off @£&# your father nearly got us killed loads of times , there’s to many you ain’t getting us killed today 🤣 , oh well 4 man brick it is then
Gillingham 80's on 09:44 - Nov 18 with 607 views1983

I went to that FA cup game just me and my missus and a few older heads from 657 men in their late 40's with fake Stone Island clothing tried bullying us what a bunch sad old kunts

Portsmouth has got to be the chaviast place in South England a rat hole of a place an abyss on the @arse of Hampshire which by the way they don't class themselves as being from Hampshire a very strange lot all in all

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024