Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry in Ground trouble again! 11:07 - Feb 22 with 2110 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47331084

It appears that if they can't sort something out they could be banished from the EFL for next season. Seems set to be sorted one way or the other before the season end.

I suppose it may improve our chances of staying up if only 3 sides are relegated!

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 11:37 - Feb 22 with 2053 viewsrochdaleriddler

Given that they have played out of the city before, as did Brighton and others I don’t see the issue , I know it’s the premier league but Spurs still haven’t moved back

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 11:57 - Feb 22 with 2028 viewsmacro

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 11:37 - Feb 22 by rochdaleriddler

Given that they have played out of the city before, as did Brighton and others I don’t see the issue , I know it’s the premier league but Spurs still haven’t moved back

Spurs have a ground though even if it's still being finished. Coventry as it stands don't. That's the issue
Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 13:30 - Feb 22 with 1891 viewsrochdaleriddler

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 11:57 - Feb 22 by macro

Spurs have a ground though even if it's still being finished. Coventry as it stands don't. That's the issue

Yes but Coventry didn’t have a ground when playing in Northampton , and Brighton didn’t when at the Withdean and Gillingham

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 14:11 - Feb 22 with 1839 viewsscarrow

Coventry in Ground trouble again! on 13:30 - Feb 22 by rochdaleriddler

Yes but Coventry didn’t have a ground when playing in Northampton , and Brighton didn’t when at the Withdean and Gillingham

But they had agreements in place to play in Northampton and at the Withdean. Coventry at present have no where to play next season. That's why it's an issue.

Poll: Final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024