Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking fine and court costs 16:48 - Feb 22 with 7112 viewsdonnybackspin

Anyone any idea how much the court costs are for a parking fine dispute at a small claims court?

I am due in Swansea court on the 17th May. I was visiting a client at an industrial park in London, I had permission to park and the parking firm are just not listening to my evidence. So it's off to court to defend myself I did get it moved to Swansea.

Any advice would be gratefully received.
Parking fine and court costs on 11:27 - Feb 24 with 1576 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 10:44 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

Clasey doesn't get it, despite it being quite straightforward. I don't know why this is, I suspect he works for the govt or civil service in some way and doesn't want to acknowledge that he's in some way become unwittingly involved in this scam, an having it pointed out to him by myself, he resents it.I quite understand.

You’re special. I understand your theory perfectly well. I’ve dealt with loads of annoying dweebs like you personally. Your stuff never works because it’s unutterable bollocks.

Poll: Tory leader

Parking fine and court costs on 12:11 - Feb 24 with 1552 viewsWarwickHunt

Parking fine and court costs on 11:27 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

You’re special. I understand your theory perfectly well. I’ve dealt with loads of annoying dweebs like you personally. Your stuff never works because it’s unutterable bollocks.

Just when you thought this site couldn’t get more fûcking bonkers...
Parking fine and court costs on 15:14 - Feb 24 with 1500 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 11:27 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

I would have thought it obvious that if you register with an organisation you then have to abide by their terms and conditions , just as on Planet Swans, but why the DVLA is allowed to profit from giving your details to private firms is something else and is totally wrong, unless they justify it by saying it's for admin costs.

It's like court costs, there are no court costs, it's all covered by their budget from the ministry of justice.It's all a huge scam and money making scheme.Unfortunately, most people choose not to recognize this and will insist that we have the most fair, impartial and incorruptible judicial system on earth. They need to wake up!
Parking fine and court costs on 15:44 - Feb 24 with 1488 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 15:14 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

I would have thought it obvious that if you register with an organisation you then have to abide by their terms and conditions , just as on Planet Swans, but why the DVLA is allowed to profit from giving your details to private firms is something else and is totally wrong, unless they justify it by saying it's for admin costs.

It's like court costs, there are no court costs, it's all covered by their budget from the ministry of justice.It's all a huge scam and money making scheme.Unfortunately, most people choose not to recognize this and will insist that we have the most fair, impartial and incorruptible judicial system on earth. They need to wake up!

Where in the terms and conditions does it say you sign over deed and title to your car then?

Parking fine and court costs on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 1473 viewsJackSomething

Parking fine and court costs on 10:44 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

Clasey doesn't get it, despite it being quite straightforward. I don't know why this is, I suspect he works for the govt or civil service in some way and doesn't want to acknowledge that he's in some way become unwittingly involved in this scam, an having it pointed out to him by myself, he resents it.I quite understand.

Clasey has been very open on here about the job he does and it just makes these threads even funnier.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Parking fine and court costs on 16:10 - Feb 24 with 1472 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 15:44 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Where in the terms and conditions does it say you sign over deed and title to your car then?

It says this is not proof of ownership, and you become just a registered keeper.
Parking fine and court costs on 16:14 - Feb 24 with 1470 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 16:10 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

It says this is not proof of ownership, and you become just a registered keeper.

Yes it does. Although it doesn’t say “just” a registered keeper. You made that bit up. ’ll ask again in simpler terms - where does it say the DVLA becomes the owner of your car and/or that you hand deed and title to the government when a car is registered?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 16:15]

Parking fine and court costs on 16:20 - Feb 24 with 1460 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 16:14 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Yes it does. Although it doesn’t say “just” a registered keeper. You made that bit up. ’ll ask again in simpler terms - where does it say the DVLA becomes the owner of your car and/or that you hand deed and title to the government when a car is registered?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 16:15]

It doesn't say, and you will be hard pressed to get an admission from them , even with a freedom of information request as they don't really like these matters to become public. It's how the system works, whether you like it or not.
Login to get fewer ads

Parking fine and court costs on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 1456 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 16:20 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

It doesn't say, and you will be hard pressed to get an admission from them , even with a freedom of information request as they don't really like these matters to become public. It's how the system works, whether you like it or not.

Genius. So how do you know then if you can’t get the powers that be to admit it?

Parking fine and court costs on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 1446 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 16:23 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Genius. So how do you know then if you can’t get the powers that be to admit it?

If I was trying to scam money out of you would i admit it? It's a huge legalized scam which nets them millions per year
Parking fine and court costs on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1442 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 16:30 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

If I was trying to scam money out of you would i admit it? It's a huge legalized scam which nets them millions per year

So let me get this straight. When you register your car the government owns it and that’s the reason they can pass on registered keeper details?

Parking fine and court costs on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 1438 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 16:37 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

So let me get this straight. When you register your car the government owns it and that’s the reason they can pass on registered keeper details?

You own the equity, but not the title, and they don't pass the details on they sell them to private companies for profit.Why else would they be able to do it, it would be a breach of data protection? The only other instance i know where this can happen is if companies that are owed money, can sell on your details to debt recovery agencies, and they only do that because they can't be arsed to chase it themselves
Parking fine and court costs on 16:46 - Feb 24 with 1435 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parking fine and court costs on 16:45 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

You own the equity, but not the title, and they don't pass the details on they sell them to private companies for profit.Why else would they be able to do it, it would be a breach of data protection? The only other instance i know where this can happen is if companies that are owed money, can sell on your details to debt recovery agencies, and they only do that because they can't be arsed to chase it themselves

Yeah no. Wrong on every conceivable level. Everything about it.

Parking fine and court costs on 16:46 - Feb 24 with 1433 viewsDarran

Parking fine and court costs on 16:45 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

This fuçking idiot can go too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Parking fine and court costs on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 1429 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 16:46 - Feb 24 by Darran

This fuçking idiot can go too.

I thought you had f*cked off from this site, at least that's what you stated the other day
Parking fine and court costs on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 1424 viewsDarran

Parking fine and court costs on 16:48 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

I thought you had f*cked off from this site, at least that's what you stated the other day

Tell you what if you can show me where I stated I was fuçking off from this site I won’t post for a week,if you can’t you don’t post for a week.
Deal?

Parking fine and court costs on 17:43 - Feb 24 with 1397 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 16:54 - Feb 24 by Darran

Tell you what if you can show me where I stated I was fuçking off from this site I won’t post for a week,if you can’t you don’t post for a week.
Deal?

I don't keep archives
Parking fine and court costs on 18:22 - Feb 24 with 1384 viewsGowerjack

Parking fine and court costs on 23:06 - Feb 22 by majorraglan

Could easily be addressed if the Government told the DVLA to stop giving out the details of vehicles owners to these companies.

Not likely

I bet that's a nice little earner for Clasies mob...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Parking fine and court costs on 18:57 - Feb 24 with 1367 viewstheloneranger

Parking Enforcement "businesses" obtain information about vehicle keepers from DVLA via an electronic link, the Keeper at Date of Event (KADOE) service. This is governed by strict contractual conditions.

There is a fee per enquiry which is currently set at £2.50.

"Information about registered keepers of vehicles can be released by DVLA under the provisions of the Road Vehicles (Registration and Licensing) Regulations 2002.
This legislation allows vehicle keeper details to be disclosed to third parties who can demonstrate that they have a reasonable cause to receive it."

"Reasonable cause is not defined in legislation, but Government policy is that it should relate to the vehicle or its use, following incidents where there may be liability on the part of the driver."
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 19:02]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Parking fine and court costs on 20:47 - Feb 24 with 1322 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 18:57 - Feb 24 by theloneranger

Parking Enforcement "businesses" obtain information about vehicle keepers from DVLA via an electronic link, the Keeper at Date of Event (KADOE) service. This is governed by strict contractual conditions.

There is a fee per enquiry which is currently set at £2.50.

"Information about registered keepers of vehicles can be released by DVLA under the provisions of the Road Vehicles (Registration and Licensing) Regulations 2002.
This legislation allows vehicle keeper details to be disclosed to third parties who can demonstrate that they have a reasonable cause to receive it."

"Reasonable cause is not defined in legislation, but Government policy is that it should relate to the vehicle or its use, following incidents where there may be liability on the part of the driver."
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 19:02]

In reality, they make a nice little earner off it
Parking fine and court costs on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 1301 viewsDarran

Parking fine and court costs on 17:43 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

I don't keep archives

Thought you wouldn’t Mouthy.

Parking fine and court costs on 20:18 - Mar 28 with 1028 viewsdonnybackspin

Great news I won my case against the parking company they pulled out a few weeks before the court case.

I sent the court and their solicitors a picture of the place I parked clearly showing no signage where I parked and presented them with a letter from a company that I was visiting.

I am thinking of taking them to court for wasting my time the past 18 months.
Parking fine and court costs on 20:48 - Mar 28 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Parking fine and court costs on 20:18 - Mar 28 by donnybackspin

Great news I won my case against the parking company they pulled out a few weeks before the court case.

I sent the court and their solicitors a picture of the place I parked clearly showing no signage where I parked and presented them with a letter from a company that I was visiting.

Well done Donny. I just ignore them. Never ever paid one. Fck em.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Parking fine and court costs on 20:51 - Mar 28 with 994 viewscontroversial_jack

Parking fine and court costs on 20:18 - Mar 28 by donnybackspin

Well done. Stand up to these criminals and they back down. It's too much trouble for them to go to court

I did it recently with a bus lane, admittedly it was the council and not a private firm. I presented them with a few facts which they disputed first time around, and when i then challenged them again that was it.They didn't even have the good manners to reply that they weren't going to take it farther
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024