Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrie Mckay 23:17 - May 1 with 4267 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

What a disappointment. Came with a good rep. but hasn't fulfilled anywhere near his reported potential. I hope a good rest, a decent pre-season and a good shag will benefit him.
Barrie Mckay on 15:39 - May 2 with 1018 viewsjasper_T

Barrie Mckay on 15:13 - May 2 by Badlands

Don't know where to start!
His performance was utterly abject - as well as losing the ball he routinely ran away from passes, checked out of tackles, put players in trouble with passes that weren't on.
' In the game more than Routledge' Are you colour blind?
Your second paragraph!!! Please tell me you are being ironic or you are winding us up.

He did so well in that first half that the entire stadium cheered on hearing he was not coming out for the second.

I don't usually base my opinions on what the mugs around me are baying.

He was alright in a half where popular figures struggled more and got less grief. Same as it ever has been.
Barrie Mckay on 15:43 - May 2 with 1012 viewsjasper_T

Barrie Mckay on 13:59 - May 2 by Highjack

The strange thing is all the players say in the interviews on swans tv that McKay is the hardest worker in training. Yet on match day he just seems to stroll around without a care in the world.

Haven't seen anyone say hardest worker but best in training comes up. Him and Fulton. Different environment, different players thrive. DJ's poor in training according to Ollie (and Paul Hurst).
Barrie Mckay on 16:50 - May 2 with 957 viewsDr_Winston

Barrie Mckay on 15:39 - May 2 by jasper_T

I don't usually base my opinions on what the mugs around me are baying.

He was alright in a half where popular figures struggled more and got less grief. Same as it ever has been.

It was one of his weaker games but it was noticeable just how many people were itching for him to make a mistake so they could start haranguing him. Same with Nordfelt.

He's not lacking in ability. If people think he is then frankly they're fools. I tend to agree with Potter that he'd be better almost as a #10 than as a winger.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrie Mckay on 16:53 - May 2 with 955 viewsDr_Winston

Barrie Mckay on 08:04 - May 2 by karnataka

It's not a rush, he's been here a whole season and every time he's featured, he hasn't shown me any potential whatsoever. I can't recall seeing a player easier to dispossess. 18 months ago, Dan James looked like a footballer, albeit a small, raw footballer. Asoro just doesn't seem to have the tools. OK, put him in the U23s for 18 months then and then see if he's improved but there's no need to play him in the 1st team yet, it's not really fair on him.

18 months ago Dan James had just been sent back by Shrewsbury after failing to get into their team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrie Mckay on 18:11 - May 2 with 894 viewsdickythorpe

Hardest worker in training is he???

No wonder our defence is shít
Barrie Mckay on 13:34 - May 3 with 765 viewsLeonWasGod

Barrie Mckay on 16:50 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

It was one of his weaker games but it was noticeable just how many people were itching for him to make a mistake so they could start haranguing him. Same with Nordfelt.

He's not lacking in ability. If people think he is then frankly they're fools. I tend to agree with Potter that he'd be better almost as a #10 than as a winger.

Well said. Some people are desperate for one or two to fail so they can be proved right.
Barrie Mckay on 14:26 - May 3 with 737 viewsFireboy2

Barrie Mckay on 16:50 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

The thing that p!sses most fans off doc is how he sh!ts out of tackles, is easily moved off the ball and after doing these he has the temerity to moan, he thinks hes playing in the PL.

He obviously has potential, he just doesn't do himself any favours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024