Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something the Board Has Got Wrong 20:22 - Jun 23 with 939 viewsspell_chekker

This isn't a rabid anti board / Sadler thread.

I appreciate their quiet and progressive approach.

BUT

New kit: A fantastic initiative but all the same a fairly regular occurrence is billed as a major mysterious event tomorrow and then shouted from the top of the tower.

New owner: a very important once every 30 years event. One paragraph statement.

If it would've been the other way around, maybe more season tickets would have been sold.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:31 - Jun 23 with 928 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The kit launch was also the sponsorship deal with the council, so that's why you had all the fun at the tower. (Also remember I doubt they've sold many shirts/kits over the last 4/5 years.).

SS is meant to be in the UK this week, so we should hear something from him.

My only quibble is with the season ticket prices.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:32 - Jun 23 with 923 viewsHannibal

You're right spell.

It is a little odd that the kit reveal was made a bigger deal than the new owner reveal.

It feels like BST is bigger than the club somehow. Or just louder perhaps. I would like to see more from the club in terms of engagement, news pizaaz!

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:35 - Jun 23 with 919 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:32 - Jun 23 by Hannibal

You're right spell.

It is a little odd that the kit reveal was made a bigger deal than the new owner reveal.

It feels like BST is bigger than the club somehow. Or just louder perhaps. I would like to see more from the club in terms of engagement, news pizaaz!

I'm confused by that Hanners. What have club statements got to do with BST? Am I missing something?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:39 - Jun 23 with 913 viewsLala

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:35 - Jun 23 by basilrobbiereborn

I'm confused by that Hanners. What have club statements got to do with BST? Am I missing something?

To be honest I’m relatively laid back with all of it.

I’ve adopted a be patient and trust stance until I’m given reason to be neither.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:40 - Jun 23 with 911 viewsspell_chekker

Even if Sadler wished to remain discreet.

His take over could have been announced with fireworks.

The kit is very good by the board but a secondary concern.

The world is upside down.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:42 - Jun 23 with 908 viewsspell_chekker

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:40 - Jun 23 by spell_chekker

Even if Sadler wished to remain discreet.

His take over could have been announced with fireworks.

The kit is very good by the board but a secondary concern.

The world is upside down.

It's wrong.

A mistake.

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:43 - Jun 23 with 907 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:42 - Jun 23 by spell_chekker

It's wrong.

A mistake.

It was right.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:56 - Jun 23 with 901 viewsHannibal

So am I to be honest BRRers. I thought that BST had something to do with the fanfare for the new kit and all that. Or maybe I dreamt it? I could be talking utter bollocks. It wouldn't be the first time. My sentiment stands though. However I'm not really that bothered either way. Would just like a bit more, more...

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Login to get fewer ads

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 21:02 - Jun 23 with 894 viewsspell_chekker

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 20:56 - Jun 23 by Hannibal

So am I to be honest BRRers. I thought that BST had something to do with the fanfare for the new kit and all that. Or maybe I dreamt it? I could be talking utter bollocks. It wouldn't be the first time. My sentiment stands though. However I'm not really that bothered either way. Would just like a bit more, more...

Hannibal is mixing it up with the BST season ticket rant.

I don't want to go into details as to whether that was out of place or not.

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 13:25 - Jun 24 with 874 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Something the Board Has Got Wrong on 21:02 - Jun 23 by spell_chekker

Hannibal is mixing it up with the BST season ticket rant.

I don't want to go into details as to whether that was out of place or not.

I wouldn't describe that as a rant, personally. More a bit of general encouragement really.

I read somewhere that the alleged 1,000 from MSG are already in the current total, which means there were a hell of a lot less than a thousand, if that's true. Perhaps we should be ranting at them.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024