Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? 20:41 - Jun 27 with 2064 viewsLala

For me, go on a cruise.

You?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:44 - Jun 27 with 1646 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Drink Gin

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:46 - Jun 27 with 1644 viewsjanegallagher

Watch Game of Thrones

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:48 - Jun 27 with 1641 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:46 - Jun 27 by janegallagher

Watch Game of Thrones

Yes, all of those too

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:48 - Jun 27 with 1639 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:48 - Jun 27 by Lala

Yes, all of those too

Go to a festival.

Get married.

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:50 - Jun 27 with 1637 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:46 - Jun 27 by janegallagher

Watch Game of Thrones

Do corporate at a football match.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:50 - Jun 27 with 1635 viewsjanegallagher

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:50 - Jun 27 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Do corporate at a football match.

Rock climbing

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:02 - Jun 27 with 1622 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:50 - Jun 27 by janegallagher

Rock climbing

Be a parent.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:13 - Jun 27 with 1619 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:02 - Jun 27 by basilrobbiereborn

Be a parent.

Have a half & half scarf.

Login to get fewer ads

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 07:38 - Jun 28 with 1578 viewsspudgun

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:13 - Jun 27 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Have a half & half scarf.

Appear on television to fawningly extol the bogus qualities of Boris Johnson in a naked attempt to secure a seat in the next cabinet...
Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 07:59 - Jun 28 with 1571 viewsjanegallagher

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 07:38 - Jun 28 by spudgun

Appear on television to fawningly extol the bogus qualities of Boris Johnson in a naked attempt to secure a seat in the next cabinet...

A festival - agree with that.

Just looking at pics from Glastonbury 175000 people there in tents. Sounds like hell on Earth to me.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 08:40 - Jun 28 with 1565 viewsspudgun

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 07:59 - Jun 28 by janegallagher

Just looking at pics from Glastonbury 175000 people there in tents. Sounds like hell on Earth to me.

Buy a `designer dog`...
Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 09:21 - Jun 28 with 1560 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 07:59 - Jun 28 by janegallagher

"Just looking at pics from Glastonbury 175000 people there in tents. Sounds like hell on Earth to me."

If it happened in Syria, there would be outrage.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 10:09 - Jun 28 with 1551 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 09:21 - Jun 28 by basilrobbiereborn

"Just looking at pics from Glastonbury 175000 people there in tents. Sounds like hell on Earth to me."

If it happened in Syria, there would be outrage.

😆

Take selfies

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 1544 viewsjanegallagher

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 10:09 - Jun 28 by Lala

😆

Take selfies

Unpopular I know but watch the lionesses

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:03 - Jun 28 with 1543 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 10:09 - Jun 28 by Lala

😆

Take selfies

Lala

Totally agree, never have taken a selfie, and never want to. I'd also add food to that as well, why take a photo of your lunch?, who actually wants to see what someone else's lunch looks like??. Totally beyond my understanding.

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:09 - Jun 28 with 1540 viewsjanegallagher

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:03 - Jun 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Lala

Totally agree, never have taken a selfie, and never want to. I'd also add food to that as well, why take a photo of your lunch?, who actually wants to see what someone else's lunch looks like??. Totally beyond my understanding.

Never taken a selfie but must admit I do take pictures of food and send it to my family just to make them jealous 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:12 - Jun 28 with 1540 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:03 - Jun 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Lala

On a roll here.....

Say "Subscribe and like" (Maybe it's the new "Please and thank you", or I could be in a bad mood today).

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:19 - Jun 28 with 1537 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:12 - Jun 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

On a roll here.....

Say "Subscribe and like" (Maybe it's the new "Please and thank you", or I could be in a bad mood today).

I'm waiting for "my food 24 hours after eating it" to start trending one day, as people start taking selfies with their recent bowel movements.

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:28 - Jun 28 with 1515 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 11:19 - Jun 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I'm waiting for "my food 24 hours after eating it" to start trending one day, as people start taking selfies with their recent bowel movements.

Be ITK

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:37 - Jun 28 with 1512 viewsjanegallagher

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:28 - Jun 28 by Lala

Be ITK

Take drugs

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:40 - Jun 28 with 1510 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 20:37 - Jun 28 by janegallagher

Take drugs

Amen to that 👍

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 21:04 - Jun 28 with 1499 views3goalsfred

Agree with Lala, a cruise seems like an expensive prison ship to me
Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 21:12 - Jun 28 with 1488 viewsHannibal

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 21:04 - Jun 28 by 3goalsfred

Agree with Lala, a cruise seems like an expensive prison ship to me

Get a tattoo.

The amount of people I see with them I think sometimes I’m the only one who isn’t covered with tattoos everywhere. I’m clearly abnormal.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 1475 viewsROTTWEILERS

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 21:12 - Jun 28 by Hannibal

Get a tattoo.

The amount of people I see with them I think sometimes I’m the only one who isn’t covered with tattoos everywhere. I’m clearly abnormal.

Watch Game of Thrones

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:08 - Jun 28 with 1472 viewsLala

Popular things you don’t want to ever do ? on 22:05 - Jun 28 by ROTTWEILERS

Watch Game of Thrones

A girly one, but false lashes and hd brows.

Love what your mamma gave you I say 👍

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024