Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine 03:39 - Jul 7 with 1901 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi folks

I arranged with Jane Stuart to do an interview regarding the launch of the fanzine now renamed

"Now that's what I call progress"

Hope you like this Jane. If you watch this there is a little fun surprise for you at the end

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 04:36 - Jul 7 with 1430 viewsspell_chekker

Good work.

Very quick.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 06:46 - Jul 7 with 1424 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 04:36 - Jul 7 by spell_chekker

Good work.

Very quick.

Cracking hostage video!

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:08 - Jul 7 with 1412 viewsLala

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 06:46 - Jul 7 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Cracking hostage video!

Great stuff, love the outtakes

The camera suits you both

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:27 - Jul 7 with 1400 viewsspudgun

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:08 - Jul 7 by Lala

Great stuff, love the outtakes

The camera suits you both

Enjoyed that!

A lovely interview and great chemistry...
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:42 - Jul 7 with 1393 viewsImperial

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:27 - Jul 7 by spudgun

Enjoyed that!

A lovely interview and great chemistry...

Fun and BFC.

How times have changed.
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 09:32 - Jul 7 with 1379 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 08:42 - Jul 7 by Imperial

Fun and BFC.

How times have changed.

That was a great watch - loving the backdrop.

As spud said, great chemistry 👍👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 10:52 - Jul 7 with 1354 viewsROTTWEILERS

Good work Jane and Lee. Halfway through, I'm reminded of this clip though. 11 seconds in when the number doesn't come up 😝

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 11:05 - Jul 7 with 1345 viewsROTTWEILERS

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 10:52 - Jul 7 by ROTTWEILERS

Good work Jane and Lee. Halfway through, I'm reminded of this clip though. 11 seconds in when the number doesn't come up 😝

Also, I'd have liked Jane to be asked about putting gravy on fish. The men in white coats being on standby out of shot.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 11:06]

Login to get fewer ads

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:35 - Jul 7 with 1321 viewsSeaside_Lee

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 11:05 - Jul 7 by ROTTWEILERS

Also, I'd have liked Jane to be asked about putting gravy on fish. The men in white coats being on standby out of shot.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 11:06]

Hi guys

Glad you liked the video and thanks Jane for being a lovely guest and such good fun.

Sadly I think the gravy on fish will be coming in another video haha!
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:41 - Jul 7 with 1315 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:35 - Jul 7 by Seaside_Lee

Hi guys

Glad you liked the video and thanks Jane for being a lovely guest and such good fun.

Sadly I think the gravy on fish will be coming in another video haha!

Should be in new fanzine. I’m with Jane all the way here splodge of gravy and splodge of curry sauce.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:43 - Jul 7 with 1314 viewsspudgun

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:41 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

Should be in new fanzine. I’m with Jane all the way here splodge of gravy and splodge of curry sauce.

You can take the girl out of Fleetwood....
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:03 - Jul 7 with 1308 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 13:43 - Jul 7 by spudgun

You can take the girl out of Fleetwood....

I don't think she's a Fleetwood girl spud.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:09 - Jul 7 with 1303 viewsspudgun

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:03 - Jul 7 by basilrobbiereborn

Gravy and curry sauce on fish?

The evidence would appear incontrovertible!
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:10 - Jul 7 with 1302 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:03 - Jul 7 by basilrobbiereborn

Not born and bred there (within the sound of the cutty sark bells 😃) but did live there . Robbie may be referring to Blackpool Jane I think 🤔

Robbie have you heard of a mix in a tray with gravy?? Beginning to think I’ve dreamt it.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:13 - Jul 7 with 1297 viewsspudgun

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:10 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

Not born and bred there (within the sound of the cutty sark bells 😃) but did live there . Robbie may be referring to Blackpool Jane I think 🤔

Robbie have you heard of a mix in a tray with gravy?? Beginning to think I’ve dreamt it.

Sorry, too many Janes here - I knew this would lead to problems. I was referring to you Jane, but see how it confused.

I believe a `mix` was a thing...
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:16 - Jul 7 with 1294 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:13 - Jul 7 by spudgun

Sorry, too many Janes here - I knew this would lead to problems. I was referring to you Jane, but see how it confused.

I believe a `mix` was a thing...

😂 btw spud how did you get your ‘and’ to be in itallics 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:28 - Jul 7 with 1289 viewsspudgun

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:16 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

😂 btw spud how did you get your ‘and’ to be in itallics 🤔

Tells you on FAQ, Jane. You use brackets [ ], the letter `I` and /...
As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:49 - Jul 7 with 1283 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:28 - Jul 7 by spudgun

Tells you on FAQ, Jane. You use brackets [ ], the letter `I` and /...

👍 thank you

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:53 - Jul 7 with 1280 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:10 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

I was talking about Blackpool Jane.

Jane G., yes, a "mix" is chips and peas, usually in a tray with gravy.

In St. Helens, it is called "a split".

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:56 - Jul 7 with 1276 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:53 - Jul 7 by basilrobbiereborn

I was talking about Blackpool Jane.

Jane G., yes, a "mix" is chips and peas, usually in a tray with gravy.

In St. Helens, it is called "a split".

😅 Thank you

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:05 - Jul 7 with 1270 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 14:56 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

😅 Thank you

Scottish chippy etiquette and terminology is of course a different matter entirely.

East Kilbride is the only place I've been where the town centre chippy was open at 8.30 in the morning. With a queue out the door.

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:11 - Jul 7 with 1265 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:05 - Jul 7 by basilrobbiereborn

Scottish chippy etiquette and terminology is of course a different matter entirely.

East Kilbride is the only place I've been where the town centre chippy was open at 8.30 in the morning. With a queue out the door.

Yes, Scottish chippies, and takeaways in general can be a unique experience.

Remember my first deep fried Mars bar, drew the line at deep fried Xmas pudding though.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:12 - Jul 7 with 1263 viewsROTTWEILERS

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:05 - Jul 7 by basilrobbiereborn

How long did you have to wait Robbie?

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:13 - Jul 7 with 1259 viewsjanegallagher

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:12 - Jul 7 by ROTTWEILERS

How long did you have to wait Robbie?

😂

We’ve got Simon Sadler

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:26 - Jul 7 with 1247 viewsLala

As requested an interview with Jane re fanzine on 15:13 - Jul 7 by janegallagher

😂

Fun thread

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024