Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 17:18 - Apr 17 with 2381 viewsrafc1977

Had the pleasure of bumping into him last night at the Village hotel, I had gone their after our game to meet my utd supporting mates, and around half time whilst outside in he walks. We invited him to have a drink with us as he was waiting for John Lucas to turn up. Have to say hes a really nice bloke and he said he is really enjoying his football at Rochdale, he said that he keeps in touch with players who have left us and they all miss the hilcroft magic.

Re yesterdays game he said all the lads were disappointed but felt that after the saints game that emotionally and mentally they were a little drained, hilcroft had not been to hard on them and had instructed them to wind down and take it easy. As far as the team is concerned they just want to be in with a shot come the bournemouth game, and hes confident they can get the result needed on the last day.

After John turned up we left to let them get on with it, but before leaving I couldnt resist thanking him for that missed penalty v darlo, he saw the funny side but I get the feeling he thought I was a cheeky sod! How refreshing though to meet a footballer whos not up his own arse as the 22 prima donnas are who played at wembley yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024