Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henry Conroy 11:33 - Aug 2 with 6169 viewssoulboy

I have just seen in the Observer that long standing and loyal Dale supporter Henry Conroy has passed away aged just 64. I've known Henry for over 40 years and his loyalty and commitment to The Dale was second to none, despite suffering from a terrible illness. He fought this with such dignity and courage and he will be sorely missed at The Dale. My symphony goes out to his family and loved ones. R.I.P.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 11:40]
Henry Conroy on 09:54 - Aug 10 with 874 viewssoulboy

The club have put a tribute to him on the official site. Hopefully a minutes applause or silence before todays game has been organised.
Henry Conroy on 12:59 - Aug 10 with 789 viewsD_Dale

Henry Conroy on 09:54 - Aug 10 by soulboy

The club have put a tribute to him on the official site. Hopefully a minutes applause or silence before todays game has been organised.

(OS announcement below)

This morning (Friday) has seen the celebration of the life of true supporter and life-long fan Henry Conroy, following his recent passing.

Henry, an avid supporter of the Dale, followed us both home and away for over 40 years.

Rochdale Football Club extends its sympathies and condolences to his family and friends.

We look forward to welcoming Henry’s family and friends to the Crown Oil Arena this afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024