Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie the Woodman 09:38 - Aug 4 with 4721 viewsNotLoyal

Looked chaotic yesterday, no better than we have, I'm unsure why we signed him unless one of the other two is off. Saw him last season a few times, made mistakes a lot, it's one position we can't afford to be weak with our defensive ability at set pieces And he's a short bloke.. Give me Mulder any day.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Freddie the Woodman on 19:14 - Aug 4 with 1261 viewsGlastonbury

Freddie the Woodman on 10:16 - Aug 4 by jackrmee

People have been moaning about the GK situation for almost a year. Not really weird that we sign one in that case.

Exactly you better a position with a signing and its weird lol
Freddie the Woodman on 20:26 - Aug 4 with 1178 viewsBenJ94

Most of the people slagging off our keepers have probably never played the position in their life, he’s played 1 game ffs give him a chance.
Freddie the Woodman on 20:28 - Aug 4 with 1164 viewsItchySphincter

Freddie the Woodman on 15:29 - Aug 4 by NotLoyal

Six down arrows cheers chaps 😂

I’m beating you in the Birch thread. Multiple down arrows almost confirms you’re doing something right.

Just look at the down arrows on my posts, always the same people regardless of my post which tells you all you need to know. I’m surprised they can even log on at all, must be more used to sitting at home writing their name on the wall in their own shit.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 7:48]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Freddie the Woodman on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 1087 viewsjasper_T

Freddie the Woodman on 20:26 - Aug 4 by BenJ94

Most of the people slagging off our keepers have probably never played the position in their life, he’s played 1 game ffs give him a chance.

Most people weren't the fat lad who couldn't kick a ball as a kid and never had to play keeper, yeah.
Freddie the Woodman on 07:33 - Aug 5 with 960 viewskarnataka

Freddie the Woodman on 14:07 - Aug 4 by krunchykarrot

I haven't seen the goal on the tele yet,didnt realise it was deflected as my first impression was a great goal i did clap the finish yesterday.

Where I sit in the east, the shot was straight along my line of sight and it 100% took a deflection off Daniel Batty.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 7:35]
Freddie the Woodman on 09:29 - Aug 5 with 874 viewsSmellyplumz

Early days but he looked very average, he's small and doesn't like to catch. No better than mulder.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Freddie the Woodman on 10:01 - Aug 5 with 838 viewsSkipTheJack

Seems a strange signing. Not fair to judge a single performance, but in terms of stature he's certainly not the big, imposing keeper we needed to improve us. He didn't look comfortable dealing with anything in the air, and doesn't look physically strong enough to dominate his area.
Freddie the Woodman on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 827 viewsJinxy

Early days.
Login to get fewer ads

Freddie the Woodman on 10:19 - Aug 5 with 816 viewsNotLoyal

Freddie the Woodman on 20:26 - Aug 4 by BenJ94

Nobody is slagging them off, it's observations via a discussion.
Think.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Freddie the Woodman on 11:53 - Aug 5 with 749 viewslonglostjack

Freddie the Woodman on 09:29 - Aug 5 by Smellyplumz

Early days but he looked very average, he's small and doesn't like to catch. No better than mulder.

Taller than Vorm and only a tad shorter than Fabianski according to transfermarkt.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Freddie the Woodman on 12:09 - Aug 5 with 713 viewsNeathJack

Had a perfectly reasonable debut imho. Didn't have a lot to do shot stopping wise but at least was prepared to come off his line for crosses and look to have some sort of command of his box.

Will likely improve once he gets to know his defenders as opposed to having met them the day before the game.
Freddie the Woodman on 12:11 - Aug 5 with 711 viewsjasper_T

Freddie the Woodman on 10:19 - Aug 5 by NotLoyal

Nobody is slagging them off, it's observations via a discussion.
Think.

You're not allowed to make observations or have discussions here.

What's your agenda?
Freddie the Woodman on 12:49 - Aug 5 with 623 viewsNeath_Jack

Freddie the Woodman on 12:09 - Aug 5 by NeathJack

Had a perfectly reasonable debut imho. Didn't have a lot to do shot stopping wise but at least was prepared to come off his line for crosses and look to have some sort of command of his box.

Will likely improve once he gets to know his defenders as opposed to having met them the day before the game.

See what Jasp said about you and your kicking ability a few posts up?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Freddie the Woodman on 12:54 - Aug 5 with 602 viewsEbo

Freddie the Woodman on 10:07 - Aug 4 by NotLoyal

Not having a go before anyone starts ! Just seems a weird signing.

Bender is out injured so they need 3 keepers

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Freddie the Woodman on 15:10 - Aug 5 with 489 viewsMoscowJack

I was expecting someone bigger and physically more opposing when I saw that he was starting.

He flapped a bit and badly punched when he could easily have caught the ball, but it's his first game and he deserves a lot more time. At least he's coming off his line and making it a bit more difficult for the opposition to score from set pieces.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024