Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Surridge 16:34 - Aug 5 with 26785 viewsmarchamjack

Striker on loan from Bournemouth we’re now linked with too I see, this time by Stuart James journo, so a decent source close to the Swans

Never heard of Surridge

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Sam Surridge on 21:03 - Aug 5 with 3673 viewsLeonWasGod

Sam Surridge on 17:00 - Aug 5 by magicdaps10

Supposedly happening by all accounts.

Cummings, Wells, Nkeith......... We end up with Sam Surridge. Think we have been a bit rushed here with 3 days to go until the window closes.

It’s hard to know isn’t it? It feels rushed, as we’ve been linked with everyone from 20 yr old PL hopefuls to near 30 year old Football League stalwarts. I can’t see a recruitment strategy in that lot, but then who knows how much is just media gossip.
Sam Surridge on 21:05 - Aug 5 with 3651 viewsOldjack

Sam Surridge on 20:58 - Aug 5 by jackforever

So PL clubs who let young players go on loan don't rate the player?

if he was highly rated he'd at least be on the bench for the mother team ,he's ok but highly rated is a bit of an over statement

move on and good luck to the lad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sam Surridge on 21:10 - Aug 5 with 3618 viewsDr_Winston

The lengths some people are going to to cast doubt on players who haven't kicked a ball for us yet are depressingly predictable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sam Surridge on 22:06 - Aug 5 with 3347 viewsNortbankboy

You want to go on the blades forum
Sam Surridge on 22:10 - Aug 5 with 3306 viewsBadlands

Sam Surridge on 19:46 - Aug 5 by Dr_Winston

Seems to me that Kahlua is more of a wide option whilst this guy is Borja's competition.

or competition for CBR when Borja agrees another loan?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Sam Surridge on 22:14 - Aug 5 with 3273 viewsJohnw102

My son and grandson both ST holders at Bournemouth are pi$$ed off he is leaving on loan thought this was the season he would break through into the side. Very good player they say. Lot of their supporters feel the same.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sam Surridge on 22:23 - Aug 5 with 3201 viewslonglostjack

Sam Surridge on 21:03 - Aug 5 by LeonWasGod

It’s hard to know isn’t it? It feels rushed, as we’ve been linked with everyone from 20 yr old PL hopefuls to near 30 year old Football League stalwarts. I can’t see a recruitment strategy in that lot, but then who knows how much is just media gossip.

A lot will be media / agent rubbish of course. I’m prepared to take them at their word and they have been carefully selecting targets. With the exception of Bidwell they seem to be going for pace too. I like that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sam Surridge on 22:53 - Aug 5 with 3026 viewsItchySphincter

Sam Surridge on 21:10 - Aug 5 by Dr_Winston

The lengths some people are going to to cast doubt on players who haven't kicked a ball for us yet are depressingly predictable.

The usual suspects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Surridge on 23:10 - Aug 5 with 2937 viewsDrGonzo

The same people moaning about signing this lad are probably the same who moaned when we signed McBurnie as a premier league team from Bradford (L2?).

Empty vessels etc.
Sam Surridge on 01:09 - Aug 6 with 2753 viewshuwrichards57

A knack for goals is relevant at any level. He's been right in amongst it for Bournemouth over the course of pre-season and netted against Brentford the other day. He's evidently more than ready for this.
Sam Surridge on 05:38 - Aug 6 with 2632 viewsGaz_M

Sam Surridge on 20:07 - Aug 5 by Headmaster

Get real will you, the highest level he has scored at is League 2.

This is exactly the type of signing we should be hoping for.

Young, good goalscoring record, point to prove, highly rated.

Another good signing on paper and more excellent work from the club. Get shot of Andre Ayew and Jeff and we're good to go.
Sam Surridge on 07:32 - Aug 6 with 2428 viewsmonmouth

Sam Surridge on 05:38 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

This is exactly the type of signing we should be hoping for.

Young, good goalscoring record, point to prove, highly rated.

Another good signing on paper and more excellent work from the club. Get shot of Andre Ayew and Jeff and we're good to go.

And Carroll. We all seem to forget him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sam Surridge on 08:13 - Aug 6 with 2270 viewsjackrmee

Sam Surridge on 20:58 - Aug 5 by jackforever

So PL clubs who let young players go on loan don't rate the player?

If they didn't rate the player, they'd sell him rather than loan him.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Sam Surridge on 08:14 - Aug 6 with 2266 viewsjackrmee

I'd rather trust our new recruitment team than the mainstream media

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Sam Surridge on 08:25 - Aug 6 with 2218 viewsGaz_M

Let's put some jigsaw pieces together and see where we end up, shall we? :)

Steve Cooper has stated they're looking to bring in younger players.
Birch has said the same.
We've only signed younger players.

I think that suggests a strategy that doesn't involve '30 year old Football League stalwarts'.
Sam Surridge on 08:26 - Aug 6 with 2214 viewsGaz_M

Sam Surridge on 07:32 - Aug 6 by monmouth

And Carroll. We all seem to forget him.

Not on wages comparable to Jeff or Andre, and despite his shortcomings as a player he puts in a decent effort.
Sam Surridge on 08:27 - Aug 6 with 2210 viewsHeadmaster

Sam Surridge on 23:10 - Aug 5 by DrGonzo

The same people moaning about signing this lad are probably the same who moaned when we signed McBurnie as a premier league team from Bradford (L2?).

Empty vessels etc.

The difference is, McBurnie was signed for our Under 23s. And we sent him on loan to get Championship experience before he became a starter for us.
Sam Surridge on 08:40 - Aug 6 with 2152 viewsDr_Winston

Sam Surridge on 08:26 - Aug 6 by Gaz_M

Not on wages comparable to Jeff or Andre, and despite his shortcomings as a player he puts in a decent effort.

Not many people have been as critical of Carroll as me but the boy does have talent. Just seemed to get choked of any confidence or aggression as the Clement era wore on.

If he's coming back here it'd be interesting to see what Cooper can do with him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sam Surridge on 08:43 - Aug 6 with 2141 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sam Surridge on 20:28 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Oli Mcburnie to Barnsley seemed to work a treat.

Sending him out on loan doesn’t mean he’s not rated.

Otherwise they’d sell him cheaply or release him innit. Old jack (and surprisingly) headmaster

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sam Surridge on 08:47 - Aug 6 with 2106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sam Surridge on 08:40 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Not many people have been as critical of Carroll as me but the boy does have talent. Just seemed to get choked of any confidence or aggression as the Clement era wore on.

If he's coming back here it'd be interesting to see what Cooper can do with him.

I thought he looked a lot better under Potter until his injuries. People seem to forget that Grimes was almost chucked on the scrap heap. Look at him now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sam Surridge on 08:54 - Aug 6 with 2087 viewsNotLoyal

Sam Surridge on 08:47 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought he looked a lot better under Potter until his injuries. People seem to forget that Grimes was almost chucked on the scrap heap. Look at him now.

Probably more of an attitude thing and all players have the imposing mum butting in,she slated Leeds. However the swans stuck with him, does he owe us though ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sam Surridge on 08:54 - Aug 6 with 2085 viewsGaz_M

Sam Surridge on 08:27 - Aug 6 by Headmaster

The difference is, McBurnie was signed for our Under 23s. And we sent him on loan to get Championship experience before he became a starter for us.

When we were in which division?
Sam Surridge on 09:53 - Aug 6 with 1923 viewsThrasher6

Sam Surridge on 08:14 - Aug 6 by jackrmee

I'd rather trust our new recruitment team than the mainstream media

Or the bluffers on here....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Sam Surridge on 09:54 - Aug 6 with 1924 viewsHeadmaster

Sam Surridge on 08:43 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Otherwise they’d sell him cheaply or release him innit. Old jack (and surprisingly) headmaster

Where have I said that he's not highly rated by Bournemouth then? Just don't think we should be replacing our most important goal scorer last year with someone who's only proved himself in League Two. Don't know why it's so difficult for people to understand.
Sam Surridge on 09:57 - Aug 6 with 1901 viewsThrasher6

Nickname: "The Good Ship"...SS

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024