Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas draw 17:34 - Nov 20 with 8489 viewsmacro

With finances being so relevant I was surprised I didn't see any mention of the christmas draw in the programme last night. Not many home games before Christmas.
Christmas draw on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 1851 viewsRaymondJohn

On the agents collecting back pay, the reason we stopped is that it is illegal to run a lottery in this way, what I have tried to install is if a member offers back pay take it ,but we will put it as forward pay so in any future missed payments,the member would still have cash in thier account so be entered in the draw.
Hope that helps
Christmas draw on 11:05 - Nov 24 with 1779 viewsRaymondJohn

I am 100% up front and will answer best I can any questions that do not get either personnel against any of my colleagues or directly abuse me.This however has caused me problems as some people cannot or will not accept the honest reasons on some issues, some are above my pay grade so I cannot comment.
When MY name was put on the gambling commission licence it changed. I adhere to ALL the procedures in place, it causes ME issues but it's legal and accountable.
I am always open to questions ,anyone can mail me on rayparry4@gmail com and I will try to help.
Christmas draw on 11:45 - Nov 24 with 1718 viewsjudd

Christmas draw on 11:05 - Nov 24 by RaymondJohn

I am 100% up front and will answer best I can any questions that do not get either personnel against any of my colleagues or directly abuse me.This however has caused me problems as some people cannot or will not accept the honest reasons on some issues, some are above my pay grade so I cannot comment.
When MY name was put on the gambling commission licence it changed. I adhere to ALL the procedures in place, it causes ME issues but it's legal and accountable.
I am always open to questions ,anyone can mail me on rayparry4@gmail com and I will try to help.

Again appreciate your openness and honesty.

An increased number of my customers now pay in advance but many don't. Some let me put in without their express permission, others dont.Strangely enough many are happy to pay arrears off, knowing they haven't actually won anything, but have no wish to pay in advance. They just don't like change I suppose.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Christmas draw on 12:53 - Nov 24 with 1671 viewsDale1963

Does this mean you cant answer the question about Christmas draw?
Christmas draw on 12:58 - Nov 24 with 1665 viewsmacro

Can you give an accurate answer of how sales are of the revamped half time draw. I know lots of people who won't buy tickets for this new format. So I am rightly assuming that sales are down?
Christmas draw on 13:06 - Nov 24 with 1651 viewsjudd

Ray has offered his email address for questions to be sent to.

I think it only right to respect his request.

Christmas draw on 13:06 - Nov 24 with 1650 views100notout

Christmas draw on 12:58 - Nov 24 by macro

Can you give an accurate answer of how sales are of the revamped half time draw. I know lots of people who won't buy tickets for this new format. So I am rightly assuming that sales are down?

And if sales are down and the £1000 jackpot has been won 3 or 4 times it could be that this is loss-making or at least producing significantly less than previously.

Either way it looks like another massive own goal
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 13:08]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Christmas draw on 13:54 - Nov 24 with 1604 viewsmacro

Christmas draw on 13:06 - Nov 24 by judd

Ray has offered his email address for questions to be sent to.

I think it only right to respect his request.

And
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas draw on 14:55 - Nov 24 with 1558 viewsRaymondJohn

Being up front I would rather discus either in person or via your personal e mail, if you want honest open answers have the decency to be open yourself not being a silly name.i am now logging off this forum and will not return ANYTHING you wish to ask please ask in person or vis mail.
Thank you
Christmas draw on 18:32 - Nov 24 with 1432 viewsscarrow

Such a mature response from a club official. Seems nerves have been touched.

Poll: Final position

Christmas draw on 18:49 - Nov 24 with 1401 viewsDale23years

Christmas draw on 18:32 - Nov 24 by scarrow

Such a mature response from a club official. Seems nerves have been touched.

Still waiting for the figure on how much money been raised for the youth team, which you said you come back with a month or so ago.

Typical hot air from our club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Christmas draw on 19:43 - Nov 24 with 1359 viewsjudd

Is it really so difficult to at least acquiesce to Ray's reasonable response to deal with him without the cloak of anonymity afforded by this unofficial message board?

He has already pointed out that the Goldbond issues raised have caused him some pain and that some answers required are above his pay grade. I expect the funds raised question falls into this category.
I can vouch for Ray being a passionate,.straight talking guy who will not dodge valid issues that you address to him directly.

Christmas draw on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 1295 viewsChaffRAFC

I think all we can ask is that issues or changes to what we are used are better communicated to us goldbond agents. If nothing else it will stop the speculation as to what's going on. We get told very little.

To my knowledge, we haven't been told about anything regarding Xmas draw, if we're not doing it, tell us that, I've got members asking about it. If some agents are getting more commission, tell us that and explain the reasoning behind it. If we're stopping having the agents prize, tell us that. It stops the speculation and the ill feeling of being kept in the dark.

We used to have a letter everytime something came up and now we get told nothing.

It's not a big change to make, just keep us informed more.

I know the staffing levels aren't good and that a lot of hard work goes into the running of the goldbond but a little more transparency is needed I think.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Christmas draw on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 1262 viewssoulboy

I was told yesterday that there will be no Christmas draw this year.
Christmas draw on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1210 viewsDale1963

Bring back Pete on the Pitch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024