Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec 14:08 - Dec 3 with 26822 viewschuckleberry

Date Confirmed / free travel!
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 10:55 - Dec 17 with 1937 viewsSuddenLad

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 10:28 - Dec 17 by TVOS1907

You mean the currently injured (and has been for most of the last 18 months) McShane?

Doubt he'll ever play another game for us. Sadly.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 11:19 - Dec 17 with 1865 viewsTVOS1907

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 10:55 - Dec 17 by SuddenLad

That's my opinion as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 1826 viewspioneer

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 10:54 - Dec 17 by sweetcorn

Mcshane appears to be made out of weetabix, I'd steer away from any long term deal for him. Short term only, why risk a high earner who barely plays.

He has obvious quality, but can he play 30 games a season? I'm doubtful

If he could there would be bigger clubs than us after him.
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 1794 viewstony_roch975

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 08:28 - Dec 17 by sweetcorn

Going off the last 3 seasons i’d Hazard that last night was more the norm, than the odd good game we’ve played when we’ve raised levels to play a bigger side.

Do you think Boston play like they did last night every game? They’d be a lot higher in their respective league if they did. They took the game to a league one side and actually dominated for long periods of play, again they raised their level for the occasion, just as we have for good performances in the past. I prefer to base my opinion over a period of time, rather than games in isolation.

Not sure why you’ve named Henderson in that list, he’s not far off scoring half of our league goals..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 8:34]

nor Camps who's scored over 20% (Hendo is nearer 40%)

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 13:22 - Dec 17 with 1670 viewsShun

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 08:12 - Dec 17 by RippDale

Dale tinted glasses need to be removed.

3 seasons battling relegation, lack of goals, poor defensively, too many poor performances and so much boring tip tap football would suggest we are far from good enough.

The evidence is there

Except we are good enough. Three seasons spent spent battling relegation is still three seasons spent in League One (and only the first of those three seasons were we actually in real trouble). The team who finishes 20th every year is good enough to be in that league. They’re there on merit, which is exactly where we are. If we weren’t good enough, we’d be in League Two.
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 13:37 - Dec 17 with 1621 viewsrochdaleriddler

Must mention their catering operation. V decent and a lot cheaper than ours. Burger and chips £3.50.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 13:46 - Dec 17 with 1594 viewstodmordendale

Put it on the Pie thread riddler.
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 16:19 - Dec 17 with 1436 viewselectricblue

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 10:55 - Dec 17 by SuddenLad

What makes you say that !
Isnt McShane contracted for another few weeks!

Somebody said he is injured another said he played 70mins in an midweek u23 match.

So which is it!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 1421 viewsTVOS1907

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 16:19 - Dec 17 by electricblue

What makes you say that !
Isnt McShane contracted for another few weeks!

Somebody said he is injured another said he played 70mins in an midweek u23 match.

So which is it!

You're confusing McShane with Magloire.

Easy mistake to make.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 16:26 - Dec 17 with 1420 viewsfitzochris

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 16:25 - Dec 17 by TVOS1907

You're confusing McShane with Magloire.

Easy mistake to make.

Arf.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 15:09 - Dec 18 with 1143 viewsjonahwhereru

We were the better team in possession on Tuesday. Boston put in a huge effort but do not feel they were unlucky not to win in 90 minutes. If it had have gone to extra time, who knows what would have happened. They only train 2 nights a week, and even adrenaline can only take you so far.
On paper this is the worst squad we have had for some time and I said as much before a ball was kicked this season. That we are still clear of the relegation zone is because the bottom third of league 1 are as poor, or worse than us. New blood is required in the window and I trust BBM will get recruitment right if the board allow him the chance.
I do struggle to see the strengths in Pyke. There was an incident in the Rotherham highlights that typified him. They had a break from their own half, Camps and Pyke chased the ball carrier but Pyke was in the better position to track him. Camps leaves the chase to Pyke and about 30 feet later Pyke just stops running and they create a good chance. He doesn’t seem to have the heart to match his physique.d
Very big game against Burton.
UTD
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 15:11]
Boston Away Monday 16th Dec on 15:16 - Dec 18 with 1117 viewsisitme

For me Pyke lacks hunger and has no conviction in his ability. Too often he is out fought or does not work hard enough. Then when he does get an opportunity he does not back himself to really drive with the ball and beat a player. It's a real shame as there is a player in there somewhere.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024