Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... 10:10 - Dec 10 with 9245 viewstheloneranger

Anything to try and deflect the spotlight away from Boris' disgusting attitude towards the picture of the little boy sleeping on the hospital floor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-punch-matt-hancock-electio

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:22 - Dec 10 with 1210 viewswaynekerr55

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:01 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

The last thing this country needs is another hung parliament IMO.

In normal circumstances I'd 100% agree with you. These are not normal times.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:29 - Dec 10 with 1200 viewswaynekerr55

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 16:52 - Dec 10 by Drizzy

The complexity of the problem is beyond my understanding but I would suggest looking at the figures if you care about the issue.

Since 2010, the NHS budget has decreased as a % of GDP. It's the longest ever period of sustained budget cuts. If you consider the ever-increasing and ageing population, it's mental - possibly even criminal - that austerity measures have lasted this long.

The NHS budget was "protected" but the social care budget was slashed by 11% in this same time period. Now people who can't get adequate care end up in hospital emergency departments.

The debt burden is increasing to deal with the funding issue. More outsourcing, more PFI contracts and a larger long-term debt burden. Successive governments are guilty of using this in lieu of publically funded infrastructure. It's proven to be a disaster but it's incredibly costly for the NHS to buy itself out of these contracts.

The debt burden is rising, as are the costs of treating ageing and increasing population. Most common ailments are treated with prescription medication, the cost of this medicine is rising by 5x the amount of the budget to meet demand.

Now doesn't it seem absurd to even entertain the idea of buying medicine from a supplier that is committed to increasing the price of its medicine? A partner that charges its own population 2.5x as much for the same medicine?

This isn't absurd to some.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 18:44]

👌💯

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:48 - Dec 10 with 1172 viewsWarwickHunt

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:01 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

The last thing this country needs is another hung parliament IMO.

Yep - let’s have 5 years of being led by a pathological liar, a probable no-deal Brexit and a cabinet of lickspittle, toadying, third-rate right-wing Little Englanders...
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:50 - Dec 10 with 1169 viewsFlashberryjack

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:22 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

In normal circumstances I'd 100% agree with you. These are not normal times.

They are not normal times because we've had a hung parliament for so long, and at such a very important time.

The country is like a ship with half a dozen captains trying to steer it in different directions, at least lets pick one captain.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:51 - Dec 10 with 1167 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:48 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Yep - let’s have 5 years of being led by a pathological liar, a probable no-deal Brexit and a cabinet of lickspittle, toadying, third-rate right-wing Little Englanders...

Have you been reading the twitter feed of that utter ćunt on The Wirral?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:20 - Dec 10 with 1138 viewswaynekerr55

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:50 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

They are not normal times because we've had a hung parliament for so long, and at such a very important time.

The country is like a ship with half a dozen captains trying to steer it in different directions, at least lets pick one captain.

So long? All of 2.5 years???

The problems we face are the whole con of Brexit, sold as if it would be as easy as changing energy supplier. It's not.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 19:24]

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:23 - Dec 10 with 1132 viewsFlashberryjack

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:48 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

They're all pathological f*cking liars, it's a prerequisite of all politicians.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:49 - Dec 10 with 1095 viewsFieryJack

Login to get fewer ads

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:54 - Dec 10 with 1092 viewsexiledclaseboy

Must be fake news if the good denizens of PS say so.

Except that no, it isn’t. That’s why everyone concerned has apologised. Including those in charge of the hospital, the Secretary of State for Health and, when he could be bothered to stop reading his script and summoned up the courage to look at the photograph, the prime minister.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 20:10]

Poll: Tory leader

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:00 - Dec 10 with 1078 viewswaynekerr55

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:54 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Except that no, it isn’t. That’s why everyone concerned has apologised. Including those in charge of the hospital, the Secretary of State for Health and, when he could be bothered to stop reading his script and summoned up the courage to look at the photograph, the prime minister.

Quite how LK and Peston can show their faces in public is beyond me. A total and utter disgrace.

The question is, if Johnson doesn't secure the majority he craves, is her position then untenable?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:05 - Dec 10 with 1075 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:00 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

Quite how LK and Peston can show their faces in public is beyond me. A total and utter disgrace.

The question is, if Johnson doesn't secure the majority he craves, is her position then untenable?

By all historical precedents, his position has been untenable since about three weeks after he took over. In a hung parliament scenario the sitting government gets first go at forming a minority or coalition government. Whether he’ll be able to, want to or be allowed to by his party in that scenario is another matter. Anything less than a decent and stable working majority will mean any credibility he has left (for those who think he still has some) will be gone.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:07 - Dec 10 with 1070 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 19:54 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t said that mind.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:09 - Dec 10 with 1062 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:00 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

They’re very much like your chum on The Wirral really aren’t they?
Call the scummy ćunt out on it go on I dare you. 🤮

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:09 - Dec 10 with 1059 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:07 - Dec 10 by Darran

I haven’t said that mind.

Haven’t said what?

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:13 - Dec 10 with 1044 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:09 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Haven’t said what?

That it’s fake news you thick twât.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:16 - Dec 10 with 1032 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:13 - Dec 10 by Darran

That it’s fake news you thick twât.

Alfiemooreson said on page one:

“Following the fake news of the little boy sleeping on the floor, if it was me and I was waiting for my boy to be seen at that age and size he would have been sleeping on my lap, not the floor?”

You replied, quoting that post:

“I agree with this”.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:18 - Dec 10 with 1019 viewsWarwickHunt

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 18:51 - Dec 10 by Darran

Have you been reading the twitter feed of that utter ćunt on The Wirral?

No. Twitter is for cuñts.
False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:19 - Dec 10 with 1017 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:16 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Alfiemooreson said on page one:

“Following the fake news of the little boy sleeping on the floor, if it was me and I was waiting for my boy to be seen at that age and size he would have been sleeping on my lap, not the floor?”

You replied, quoting that post:

“I agree with this”.

Well I was getting at the fact his mother allowed it really.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:21 - Dec 10 with 1011 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:18 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

No. Twitter is for cuñts.

No it’s not there’s some very interesting people and things on there. That ćunt on The Wirral needs to be read to be believed though. The bloke is utter scum.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:22 - Dec 10 with 1002 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:19 - Dec 10 by Darran

Well I was getting at the fact his mother allowed it really.

Perhaps you should have said “I agree with part of this” then.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:25 - Dec 10 with 994 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:22 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps you should have said “I agree with part of this” then.

Indeed. I Don’t think you would have allowed it to happen either seeing as you come across as being quite normal.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:27 - Dec 10 with 989 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:25 - Dec 10 by Darran

Indeed. I Don’t think you would have allowed it to happen either seeing as you come across as being quite normal.

I don’t think any of us knows what we’d do because we weren’t in that situation. Easy enough to pretend we’d do this and that on an Internet forum of course. Being in that position is different.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:28 - Dec 10 with 986 viewsDarran

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:27 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t think any of us knows what we’d do because we weren’t in that situation. Easy enough to pretend we’d do this and that on an Internet forum of course. Being in that position is different.

We’ve been in something similar. It wouldn’t happen.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:29 - Dec 10 with 985 viewsexiledclaseboy

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:28 - Dec 10 by Darran

We’ve been in something similar. It wouldn’t happen.

Yet it did.

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:33 - Dec 10 with 977 viewswaynekerr55

False news story claiming Labour activist punched Tory aide ... on 20:05 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

By all historical precedents, his position has been untenable since about three weeks after he took over. In a hung parliament scenario the sitting government gets first go at forming a minority or coalition government. Whether he’ll be able to, want to or be allowed to by his party in that scenario is another matter. Anything less than a decent and stable working majority will mean any credibility he has left (for those who think he still has some) will be gone.

I meant LKs position, surely some people must be questioning her performance at the Beeb?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024