Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Cup 2019/20 Semi-finals - Deadline Monday 2nd March 19.45 22:24 - Jan 25 with 1221 viewsmfb_cufc

Quarter-final Results

BRENTFORD 0 LEICESTER 1
BURNLEY 1 NORWICH 2
COVENTRY 0 BIRMINGHAM 0
MILLWALL 0 SHEFFIELD UNITED 2
NEWCASTLE 0 OXFORD UNITED 0
PORTSMOUTH 4 BARNSLEY 2
READING 1 CARDIFF 1
SOUTHAMPTON 1 TOTTENHAM 1
WEST HAM 0 WBA 1
HULL 1 CHELSEA 2

Quarter-final scores

Daniel 7 (1) gsy163 12 (3)
Superb win for gsy163 thanks to having the wins for Leicester and Sheff Utd with the Southampton 1-1 spot-on. Daniel had to settle for just getting the Reading 1-1 spot-on.

noah4x4 6 (1) mfb_cufc 4
Having the Sheff Utd 2-0 spot-on is the deciding factor to put noah4x4 into the semi-finals.

durham_exile 4 Sector4 3
In a game decided by outcomes it is durham_exile who edges through to the semi-finals.

burnsieespana 6 (1) blueeagle 14 (4)
Considering they were not a great set of results for predicting it was a brilliant performance from blueeagle in having the wins for Sheff Utd, WBA and Chelsea together with the Southampton 1-1 spot-on. Having the Chelsea 2-1 spot-on was no more than a consolation for burnsieespana.

The draw for the Semi-finals is:-

gsy163 v blueeagle

noah4x4 v durham_exile

These are one off games no replays. The usual tie-breaker rules apply, most 3 pointers, and then more importantly the first to post. Finally, no more than four scores the same as your opponent please. All 10 games to be predicted at the same time please.

Semi-final Fixtures These are the FA Cup 5th Round games played over four evenings, plus the league games at Ipswich and Exeter. The FA Cup games are being played in the evening to alleviate fixture congestion in what is a notoriously busy time of year. There are no replays for the FA Cup 5th Round so these games will be settled on the 90 minute result.

PORTSMOUTH v ARSENAL (19.45 Mon)
CHELSEA v LIVERPOOL (19.45 Tues)
READING v SHEFFIELD UNITED (20.00 Tues)
WEST BROMICH ALBION v NEWCASTLE UNITED (20.00 Tues)
LEICESTER CITY v BIRMINGHAM CITY (19.45 Wed)
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v MANCHESTER CITY (19.45 Wed)
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v NORWICH CITY (19.45 Wed)
DERBY COUNTY v MANCHESTER UNITED (19.45 Thur)
IPSWICH TOWN v FLEETWOOD TOWN (19.45 Tues)
EXETER CITY v CREWE ALEXANDRA (19.45 Tues)

Good luck everybody.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 21:13]

mfb

Happy Cup 2019/20 Semi-finals - Deadline Monday 2nd March 19.45 on 01:01 - Mar 6 with 194 viewsdurham_exile

Happy Cup 2019/20 Semi-finals - Deadline Monday 2nd March 19.45 on 22:21 - Mar 5 by noah4x4

Hand sanitisers? Can we get any? Local Tesco has completely sold out as people are stockpiling. If these were provided at JCS (as they once were at Stevenage) they would be nicked.

Frankly, I am disgusted how many fans in the North Stand never bother to wash their hands after visiting the urinals. It perhaps doesn't help that there is only one hand dryer.

Table Tennis England has issued guidance embracing this week's Colcheter Closed Tournament that players and officials should refrain from shaking hands. Happy to shake yours Durham (your washed hand that is....).

Noah equally happy to shake your hand.

Still access to hand sanitizer in darkest Durham.

I'm afraid that hand washing is still ignored by some but twas ever so.

I note that the players shook hands tonight but will not in the premier League - bizarre

I trust our league two play off final at Wembley will not have to be played behind closed doors.

PS look out for Eric Dier in the stands still I think the stand at Brunton Park would be too challenging for him.

UTU's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024