Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. 17:21 - Jan 28 with 14639 viewsswanskid95

According to a major French news outlet, that’s low, even for Cardiff.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:56 - Jan 29 with 1763 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:48 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

They do in splott, Ely, fairwater, pentrebane, llanrumney ans the Mellons to name just a few....believe guy

You. Colossal. Fûcking. Twàt.

Don’t ever change. 😂😂😂
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:07 - Jan 29 with 1746 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 14:10 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

“the city”????!!!!!

No one calls you the city you ferking plumb, not even your o n fans!!

People do in the Rhondda/Cynon/Merthyr/Gwent Valleys...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:39 - Jan 29 with 1720 viewsCatullus

What stinks to me is, they are moaning about Mackay now, legal action, threats and refusals to pay but they were quite happy to deal with him before Sala died.

There'd have been no complaints about a dodgy agent if Sala had landed safely, they're hypocrites.
I'm sure the about turn re him being their player has been noted and a high level of cynicism over this lawsuit is in play.

Agents, dirty, grubby and greedy people who are hurting Football. Maybe there are some good ones, I don't know.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:51 - Jan 29 with 1704 viewsKGriz16

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:07 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

No, they don't.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:29 - Jan 29 with 1667 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:51 - Jan 29 by KGriz16

No, they don't.

I have no reason to lie. I live in the Rhondda, and work regularly in all the other areas. 'Are you going to watch the City tomorrow', 'Did you go and see the City' , 'Have you still got a season down the City' etc...have always been phrases used in those areas. The reference is to Cardiff City Football Club, nothing else.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:33 - Jan 29 with 1658 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:51 - Jan 29 by KGriz16

No, they don't.

Yes they do. You just live in the outback so you wouldn’t know shiiit
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:38 - Jan 29 with 1654 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:39 - Jan 29 by Catullus

What stinks to me is, they are moaning about Mackay now, legal action, threats and refusals to pay but they were quite happy to deal with him before Sala died.

There'd have been no complaints about a dodgy agent if Sala had landed safely, they're hypocrites.
I'm sure the about turn re him being their player has been noted and a high level of cynicism over this lawsuit is in play.

Agents, dirty, grubby and greedy people who are hurting Football. Maybe there are some good ones, I don't know.

Wrong again, we weren’t happy to deal with him before at all. In fact he only got involved further down the line in an attempt to get the deal done as he was the big I am for French transfers to the uk. That’s when he started lying about other interested clubs to inflate the price and his fee. Sala already had another agent, the same one that bamba has I believe. It’s very murky
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 1645 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:33 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Yes they do. You just live in the outback so you wouldn’t know shiiit

Fûck me - irony or what?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:02 - Jan 29 with 1592 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:46 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - irony or what?

What’s ironic? Cardiff is a proper cosmopolitan booming city. I’m really not sure what Swansea is, kind of derelict 1950’s nightmare on my last visit about a year ago.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:13 - Jan 29 with 1580 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:02 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

What’s ironic? Cardiff is a proper cosmopolitan booming city. I’m really not sure what Swansea is, kind of derelict 1950’s nightmare on my last visit about a year ago.

Lol.

Of course it is. Cardiff is just like Rome. Almost indistinguishable.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:26 - Jan 29 with 1559 viewsGowerjack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:29 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

I have no reason to lie. I live in the Rhondda, and work regularly in all the other areas. 'Are you going to watch the City tomorrow', 'Did you go and see the City' , 'Have you still got a season down the City' etc...have always been phrases used in those areas. The reference is to Cardiff City Football Club, nothing else.

Yep.

Agreed.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:27 - Jan 29 with 1554 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:29 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

Rubbish.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:38 - Jan 29 with 1532 viewsthornabyswan

Correct.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:42 - Jan 29 with 1522 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:13 - Jan 29 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Of course it is. Cardiff is just like Rome. Almost indistinguishable.

Nothing like Rome Lisa.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:46 - Jan 29 with 1514 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:42 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Nothing like Rome Lisa.

Genuinely I can’t tell the difference.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 21:03 - Jan 29 with 1487 viewsNeath_Jack

No, they don't.

Yeah they do.

Not sure why people are saying they don't, or what difference it makes that they say it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 21:18 - Jan 29 with 1460 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:02 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 1440 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 21:03 - Jan 29 by Neath_Jack

Yeah they do.

Not sure why people are saying they don't, or what difference it makes that they say it?

Phucking strange one, why argue? Just for the sake?
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 00:36 - Jan 30 with 1425 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 21:26 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Phucking strange one, why argue? Just for the sake?

Don’t have the last word then.

No one calls them ‘the city’, end of conversation.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 00:53 - Jan 30 with 1422 viewsEbo

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:17 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

But were there any locusts?

No locusts but a shedful of free mars bars.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 08:29 - Jan 30 with 1344 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:07 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

They do around here to be honest. I find it cringe to the extreme.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 09:27 - Jan 30 with 1328 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff have not even decent beaches that's how cosmopolitan they are.
Despite the fact they have renamed their mud flats as the bay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 10:38 - Jan 30 with 1295 viewsmonmouth

Of course they call it ‘the City’ just like we say ‘the Swans’. ‘The Cardiff’ doesn’t work and ‘The Bluebirds’ is simply too camp for words. Plus they Are never anything special. There are no other Swans. Every other city in the country could call their team ‘the City’ including us.

Second class at everything, at best.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:03 - Jan 30 with 1246 viewsTimTtam

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:58 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

We did make arrangements as you well know, he requested to stay later than the scheduled flight time to say his goodbyes and sort things out, maybe we shouldn’t have let him and he would still be alive. His agents did this, I hope they go down for it.

From what information I've read McKay was responsible for a lot of the issues regarding different flights, misinformation, choice of pilot etc. So logic says he had a big part to play in the events that lead to Sala not making it back to Cardiff.

Question - So why are CCFC suing Nantes FC, and not McKay? Nantes can't control the actions of their players' agents. They didn't know the choices McKay would make.
Answer - Because CCFC can get a bigger sum of money from Nantes than they can from McKay.
Am I wrong?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:25 - Jan 30 with 1233 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 00:36 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

Don’t have the last word then.

No one calls them ‘the city’, end of conversation.

I’m off down the city tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024