Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th 15:23 - Jan 30 with 13156 viewsChief

Tickets on sale 10am tomorrow for Red Wall members

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 11:03 - Mar 5 with 1939 viewspencoedjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:45 - Feb 28 by TNT

I agree, but I made my stand years ago - I ain't changing... that's me.

I watched Wales through all the lean years, but wasn't interested in the crap scumdiff arrangement. Never have been, never will. Each to their own.

They lose one loyal fan, they pick up plastics. That's football.

2 loyal fans because I am exactly the same.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 12:55 - Mar 5 with 1849 viewsBadlands

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:58 - Feb 28 by JBT95

6 years ago we had 13k at the CCS v Iceland.

13k sold 4 weeks in advance is more than great.

Years ago I think there would have been more tickets sold by now but FAW started making ticket buying awkward and then turned Cardiff City FC into they home location.
It might yet be cancelled if various football association decide to avoid travelling.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 1662 viewsCCFCTOM

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 11:03 - Mar 5 by pencoedjack

2 loyal fans because I am exactly the same.

Is this how Jacks feel about attending Wales? It's a little bit pathetic in all honesty... We're all Welsh when it comes to internationals and it should stay that way Leave club rivalries out of it.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:32 - Mar 6 with 1632 viewsVincent_Vega

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:56 - Mar 6 by CCFCTOM

Is this how Jacks feel about attending Wales? It's a little bit pathetic in all honesty... We're all Welsh when it comes to internationals and it should stay that way Leave club rivalries out of it.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:34 - Mar 6 with 1630 viewsGingerjack80

Tell that to your pathetic buddies when they're walking around asking everyone who they support!!
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:27 - Mar 6 with 1583 viewsJBT95

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:45 - Feb 28 by TNT

I agree, but I made my stand years ago - I ain't changing... that's me.

I watched Wales through all the lean years, but wasn't interested in the crap scumdiff arrangement. Never have been, never will. Each to their own.

They lose one loyal fan, they pick up plastics. That's football.

So because you won't go watch Wales play in Swansea because Wales don't play in Swansea?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:14 - Mar 6 with 1547 viewsNotLoyal

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:34 - Mar 6 by Gingerjack80

Tell that to your pathetic buddies when they're walking around asking everyone who they support!!

I've enjoyed some of those moments in the dim and distant. They don't like it up em.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:54 - Mar 6 with 1532 viewssainthelens

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:14 - Mar 6 by NotLoyal

I've enjoyed some of those moments in the dim and distant. They don't like it up em.

Remember queuing outside north bank for a wales game...loada scum suddenly turned up offering to sort out those in the queue.....they left fckn sharpish after a clip or 3.
W@nkers.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 1507 viewsCooperman

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:04 - Feb 28 by builthjack

Around 12,400 sold, plus whatever Austria are bringing. 4 weeks to go until the game.

I think that’s pretty good going this far out.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:16 - Mar 6 with 1486 viewsMattG

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:35 - Mar 6 by Cooperman

I think that’s pretty good going this far out.

Ordered tickets on 17th Feb for me and the kids but no sign of them yet.

Anyone else had theirs?
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 1482 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:16 - Mar 6 by MattG

Ordered tickets on 17th Feb for me and the kids but no sign of them yet.

Anyone else had theirs?

Not been sent out yet

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:26 - Mar 6 with 1480 viewsbuilthjack

I haven't seen bother at Wales games for years. Usually all mix in together.
Yes, you will get the odd knob, but they are soon put in their place by decent fans.
I have been asked a few times outside CCS where I am from. A fck off does the trick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:32 - Mar 6 with 1430 viewsdunvantjack100

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:26 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Yes, you will get the odd knob, but they are soon put in their place by decent fans.
I have been asked a few times outside CCS where I am from. A fck off does the trick.

I’ve never had any trouble on Wales trips, we’re all there to support the same team. Had a bit of friendly banter when meeting Cardiff fans, never gone further than that.

They’re like your in laws, you don’t have to like them but it saves a lot of hassle by just keeping quiet.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:45 - Mar 6 with 1418 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:26 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Same here builthy.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:23 - Mar 6 with 1394 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 16:27 - Mar 6 by JBT95

So because you won't go watch Wales play in Swansea because Wales don't play in Swansea?

Slap your 'ead all you want scummer.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:45 - Mar 6 with 1374 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:23 - Mar 6 by TNT

Slap your 'ead all you want scummer.

Hes a swans fans L
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:50 - Mar 6 with 1362 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:45 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

Hes a swans fans L

I know he gives that impression E, and he may well be, but re-read his post to me and decipher it. Coz only a scummer can write bollox like that mun.

And he's posting the slap your head thingy.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 22:00]

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:07 - Mar 6 with 1335 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:50 - Mar 6 by TNT

I know he gives that impression E, and he may well be, but re-read his post to me and decipher it. Coz only a scummer can write bollox like that mun.

And he's posting the slap your head thingy.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 22:00]

Hes a cocky pr!ck who thinks hes the no 1 wales fan.

Hes always winding people up on the apostle wales site and that's quite a feat as they are very laid back on there.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:26 - Mar 6 with 1324 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:07 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

Hes a cocky pr!ck who thinks hes the no 1 wales fan.

Hes always winding people up on the apostle wales site and that's quite a feat as they are very laid back on there.

I don't think he's a Jack, mwsh.

He's probably surfing all things Wales, which is fine, and drip feeding into any forum with any relevance to his agenda, of which we are one.

It's enough to make you slap your head, so it is.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:29 - Mar 6 with 1320 viewsFireboy2

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:26 - Mar 6 by TNT

I don't think he's a Jack, mwsh.

He's probably surfing all things Wales, which is fine, and drip feeding into any forum with any relevance to his agenda, of which we are one.

It's enough to make you slap your head, so it is.

Hes been on the apostle site for a few years now and hes mentioned the swans several times so I think unfortunately he is a jack.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:41 - Mar 6 with 1309 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:29 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

Hes been on the apostle site for a few years now and hes mentioned the swans several times so I think unfortunately he is a jack.

Not disputing his allegiance to The Swans in the good times, which is great, but his agenda is beyond that.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:42 - Mar 6 with 1305 viewsDarran

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:29 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

He’s a fuçking twát that stated on here a couple of years ago that he couldn’t care less if the Swans lost as long as Wales won.
Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:44 - Mar 6 with 1302 viewsDJack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:42 - Mar 6 by Darran

He’s a fuçking twát that stated on here a couple of years ago that he couldn’t care less if the Swans lost as long as Wales won.
Prick.

"He’s a fuçking twát" is all that you needed to say.

Fck me missed the word all.

Double fck me ...it has two l's
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 22:45]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 08:43 - Mar 7 with 1214 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 15:34 - Mar 6 by Gingerjack80

Totally agree.

It’s a lot better now than it was, but there are still a few Neanderthals around looking for trouble amongst our own. There should be no club rivalries at Wales matches, but sadly that’s not the case.
Many years ago was on a trip with some friends of mine all tidy guys who I had grown up with. We were a mixed bunch, mostly Swans fans but there were also couple of Cardiff fans amongst us. Wherever we went, there were big gangs of Cardiff fans doing the “who do you support mate” it got so bad we decided to leave our hotel and stay elsewhere.

It wasn’t so bad in the Euro’s, but there was still an element of the inter club rivalry. One place we stayed at there was a definite edge, quite a few Cardiff fans there and 90% were very tidy, knew who we were but weren’t bothered at all, but there were a few, mostly older guys looking for hassle. The fact my mate and I had 3 kids aged 9 to 16 with us wouldn’t have bothered them at all. Wales matches should be about Wales, Swans fans and anyone else should be allowed to go and enjoy the trip/ experience without any hassle.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1060 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets for the games v Austria and USA GAMES WILL BE REFUNDED INTO BANK ACCOUNTS WITHIN 14 days.
Almost 15000 sold for the Austria game with 2 weeks to go, so would have been close to a sellout.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024