Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. 16:45 - Feb 8 with 6498 viewsNotLoyal

Gifted goals, Routledge not much better, giving balls away.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:57 - Feb 8 with 1190 viewsNeath_Jack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:50 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Guehi had a rough start but improved significantly as the game went on. Obviously nobody is taking any account of this and he's the Devil Incarnate.

He was f*cking rubbish for the most part, and is never an upgrade on Wilmot or Cabango.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:58 - Feb 8 with 1196 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:54 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

He's going to be judged more harshly because he's a loanee brought in to play ahead of two serviceable backup centre halves, one of whom will actually be an asset to us long term.

I don't doubt that the loan spot accorded to Guehi would be better served on a midfielder who would ensure that one of Grimes or Byers would never start for us again, but that's not his fault.

Guehi should only be judged on the way Guehi plays. Obviously inexperienced and not used to "grown up" football but far too early to form any decisive opinions yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:04 - Feb 8 with 1182 viewspencoedjack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:58 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

I don't doubt that the loan spot accorded to Guehi would be better served on a midfielder who would ensure that one of Grimes or Byers would never start for us again, but that's not his fault.

Guehi should only be judged on the way Guehi plays. Obviously inexperienced and not used to "grown up" football but far too early to form any decisive opinions yet.

Dr you are a very good poster but when it comes to centre halves you shouldn’t comment.

It’s a chink in the armour in your football knowledge.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:11 - Feb 8 with 1168 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:04 - Feb 8 by pencoedjack

Dr you are a very good poster but when it comes to centre halves you shouldn’t comment.

It’s a chink in the armour in your football knowledge.

Again with this tedious shite.

Change the f*cking record is it?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 1158 viewsjasper_T

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:58 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

He should be judged on how he does, I agree. Not how he might turn out after he's done with his teething troubles. We didn't need to go through that with another player in that position, so if he's picked by the manager he has to be held to the standards of those he's replacing.

Needed a loan at Cheltenham or TNS first before trying his hand in this division by the looks of it. Chelsea will be delighted with the exposure he's getting.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:17 - Feb 8 with 1135 viewspencoedjack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:11 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Again with this tedious shite.

Change the f*cking record is it?

As most have said looked totally out of his depth today.

I (and those sat around me) are hoping as reported there is nothing in his contract stating he has to play a certain amount of games.

Let’s see who is right again about centre halves at the club.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:17 - Feb 8 with 1135 viewsTNT

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:12 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

He should be judged on how he does, I agree. Not how he might turn out after he's done with his teething troubles. We didn't need to go through that with another player in that position, so if he's picked by the manager he has to be held to the standards of those he's replacing.

Needed a loan at Cheltenham or TNS first before trying his hand in this division by the looks of it. Chelsea will be delighted with the exposure he's getting.

This is a thread about Woodman ffs.

People on here crucified previous keepers and bigged this one up. Don't get it.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:18 - Feb 8 with 1128 viewsbuilthjack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:50 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Guehi had a rough start but improved significantly as the game went on. Obviously nobody is taking any account of this and he's the Devil Incarnate.

He had a poor game. Full stop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:22 - Feb 8 with 1099 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:17 - Feb 8 by pencoedjack

As most have said looked totally out of his depth today.

I (and those sat around me) are hoping as reported there is nothing in his contract stating he has to play a certain amount of games.

Let’s see who is right again about centre halves at the club.

You are the person who this season has claimed that Naughton is the worst FB at the club. Worse than Roberts, worse than Bidwell, worse than John.

Someone possessing even a little bit of self awareness and that track record would probably keep quiet when it comes to criticising someone else's player assessments, but I guess that ain't you.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:23 - Feb 8 with 1098 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:18 - Feb 8 by builthjack

He had a poor game. Full stop.

He had a poor first 20 minutes. After that he didn't put a foot wrong.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:24 - Feb 8 with 1086 viewspencoedjack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:22 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

You are the person who this season has claimed that Naughton is the worst FB at the club. Worse than Roberts, worse than Bidwell, worse than John.

Someone possessing even a little bit of self awareness and that track record would probably keep quiet when it comes to criticising someone else's player assessments, but I guess that ain't you.

Incorrect but you kick on fella.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 1076 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:24 - Feb 8 by pencoedjack

Incorrect but you kick on fella.

Yeah. We both know that's what you said.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:31 - Feb 8 with 1051 viewsTNT

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:22 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

You are wrong mate.

Penc was critical of Naughton in the PL, as was I. Naughton was and still is on big money for little in return.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:43 - Feb 8 with 1023 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:31 - Feb 8 by TNT

You are wrong mate.

Penc was critical of Naughton in the PL, as was I. Naughton was and still is on big money for little in return.

Except here's a link to the thread where he declares that both Roberts and Bidwell offer more than Naughton. In mid-December too, when KN's superiority over all our other FB's should have been obvious to anyone...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/251405/page:2

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:59 - Feb 8 with 996 viewsTNT

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:43 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Except here's a link to the thread where he declares that both Roberts and Bidwell offer more than Naughton. In mid-December too, when KN's superiority over all our other FB's should have been obvious to anyone...

Naughton is another reason we were relegated, along with Fer, Montero, Ki etc. Penc and I have been consistent in this. Glad to see the back of the wasters, along with Carroll, McKay etc. Obscene money for very little in return.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:10 - Feb 8 with 963 viewsgrabsplatter

Naughton is easily the best fullback we have & I can't believe anybody would disagree with that.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:10 - Feb 8 with 963 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:59 - Feb 8 by TNT

Naughton is another reason we were relegated, along with Fer, Montero, Ki etc. Penc and I have been consistent in this. Glad to see the back of the wasters, along with Carroll, McKay etc. Obscene money for very little in return.

If you genuinely believe that we were relegated because of players like Naughton and Fer there's not an awful lot I can do for you.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:32 - Feb 8 with 932 viewsTNT

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:10 - Feb 8 by grabsplatter

Naughton is easily the best fullback we have & I can't believe anybody would disagree with that.

That's how poor we've been at left back for many a season.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:37 - Feb 8 with 920 viewsTNT

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:10 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

If you genuinely believe that we were relegated because of players like Naughton and Fer there's not an awful lot I can do for you.

If you genuinely believe that we were relegated, not because of the likes of Naughton and Fer, then there's not much I can do for you.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:00 - Feb 9 with 807 viewspencoedjack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:43 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

I’ve praised Naughton many times this season he’s had a few poor games but in general he’s a decent championship player although on PL wages.

Strange you pick the thread I praised a young home grown centre half when my initial post was about a young Chelsea centre half who looked out of his depth yesterday.

If I could be arsed I’d dig up some of the regular postings with you slating Fede.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:06 - Feb 9 with 801 viewsMrSwerve

The players played their part in our relegation but the main reason was shîthouse Carvalhal and his tactics.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:13 - Feb 9 with 782 viewsmonmouth

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:06 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

The players played their part in our relegation but the main reason was shîthouse Carvalhal and his tactics.

Indeed. After Ki's goals helped us beat West Ham and Burnley we needed 4 points from 7 games or so, or simply to get a result against a dreadful Southampton. We lost the lot with hardly a shot in anger.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:33 - Feb 9 with 756 viewsgrabsplatter

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 23:32 - Feb 8 by TNT

That's how poor we've been at left back for many a season.

Don't disagree with that tbh
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:35 - Feb 9 with 753 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:00 - Feb 9 by pencoedjack

I’ve praised Naughton many times this season he’s had a few poor games but in general he’s a decent championship player although on PL wages.

Strange you pick the thread I praised a young home grown centre half when my initial post was about a young Chelsea centre half who looked out of his depth yesterday.

If I could be arsed I’d dig up some of the regular postings with you slating Fede.

Feel free. Most of them will say that he was good at the basics of defending but wasn't as good as he should have been on the ball, all of which was true and all of which I stand behind.

Oddly that seems to have really offended you and since then you can't help tediously bipping like Rainman every time I pass comment on a central defender. If I'd said he was the worst CB I'd ever seen I could understand it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:52 - Feb 9 with 733 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 10:09]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024