Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hand washing etc 20:08 - Mar 7 with 3048 viewsbuilthjack

It was reported on the Swans official site that there would be hand gel stations etc everywhere today, as a precaution against coronavirus. I didn't see any in the south concourse.
Also, I went to the loo at half time and again directly after the game. No soap in the dispensers, and freezing cold water.
They did well !

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hand washing etc on 19:20 - Mar 8 with 747 viewsSwanjaxs

There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water apparently...

Perhaps we should all pìss over our hands in the absence of hand gel

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hand washing etc on 20:02 - Mar 8 with 694 viewslegoman

Hand washing etc on 19:20 - Mar 8 by Swanjaxs

Urine is indeed sterile on exit but that doesn't mean we should advocate its use as an antibacterial liquid!

After hearing that Matt Hancock appeared to lie on TV last week about discussions his department had had with retailers regarding management of supplies to stores I have come to the conclusion that I can't trust much of what I'm being told by "the authorities".

Bottom line is keep your personal hygiene standards up by washing your hands when you return home and DON't just DON'T touch your face unless you've just washed your hands. Don't worry about shortages of alcohol gels, use soap and water.

We need to contain this thing as much as we can.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Hand washing etc on 20:11 - Mar 8 with 681 viewsDJack

Hand washing etc on 20:02 - Mar 8 by legoman

Urine is indeed sterile on exit but that doesn't mean we should advocate its use as an antibacterial liquid!

After hearing that Matt Hancock appeared to lie on TV last week about discussions his department had had with retailers regarding management of supplies to stores I have come to the conclusion that I can't trust much of what I'm being told by "the authorities".

Bottom line is keep your personal hygiene standards up by washing your hands when you return home and DON't just DON'T touch your face unless you've just washed your hands. Don't worry about shortages of alcohol gels, use soap and water.

We need to contain this thing as much as we can.

Correctamundo.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hand washing etc on 20:46 - Mar 8 with 658 viewsFlashberryjack

Hand washing etc on 21:25 - Mar 7 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of sanitizer in the East Stand and plenty of queues for the sinks in the bogs.

I didn't notice any.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hand washing etc on 20:56 - Mar 8 with 627 viewsHighjack

They didn’t even have milk

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hand washing etc on 21:06 - Mar 8 with 616 viewsbuilthjack

Hand washing etc on 19:07 - Mar 8 by pontyjack

Handshakes at the start have been banned, but Swans players still get into the close huddle before kick off.

Just watched the highlights. Most players were shaking hands after the game. They must have forgot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hand washing etc on 21:17 - Mar 8 with 598 viewsSwanjaxs

Hand washing etc on 21:06 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Just watched the highlights. Most players were shaking hands after the game. They must have forgot.

Perhaps a Japanese style "clasping of hands together and bow" style gesture would be a better way for players to embrace for the time being until the virus passes 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hand washing etc on 22:28 - Mar 8 with 544 viewssainthelens

Hand washing etc on 19:20 - Mar 8 by Swanjaxs

Take a walk through Canton/Splott, there is an overwhelming smell of piss .
Login to get fewer ads

Hand washing etc on 22:46 - Mar 8 with 533 viewsNotLoyal

Hand washing etc on 21:17 - Mar 8 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps a Japanese style "clasping of hands together and bow" style gesture would be a better way for players to embrace for the time being until the virus passes 🤔

I'm more in favour of a short jig, the home team pirouette as the away team incorporate your bowing gesture followed by three sharp hand claps and run away making a gentle flying motion. The music can come later.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024