Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your first home game 18:35 - Apr 12 with 5317 viewsbuilthjack

Hartlepool, 1968. Lost.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your first home game on 19:37 - Apr 15 with 670 viewssainthelens

Your first home game on 18:27 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

Got a bit of bad news today, my uncle who got me into watching the swans died this morning, i will not only forever remember him driving upto my house in plasmarl every other week to pick me up to watch almost every home game but also for the way he was such a quiet unassuming man who was so friendly.

RIP Tom YJB.

Condolences and best wishes pal, keep those memories tho yeah.
Your first home game on 19:42 - Apr 15 with 660 viewsFireboy2

Your first home game on 19:37 - Apr 15 by sainthelens

Condolences and best wishes pal, keep those memories tho yeah.

Cheers SH, yeah they will stay with me until I go.
Your first home game on 22:02 - Apr 15 with 620 viewsTNT

Your first home game on 18:27 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

Got a bit of bad news today, my uncle who got me into watching the swans died this morning, i will not only forever remember him driving upto my house in plasmarl every other week to pick me up to watch almost every home game but also for the way he was such a quiet unassuming man who was so friendly.

RIP Tom YJB.

Rest In Peace Tom, You Jack Bastard!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Your first home game on 08:52 - Apr 16 with 586 viewsFireboy2

Your first home game on 22:02 - Apr 15 by TNT

Rest In Peace Tom, You Jack Bastard!

Cheers L👍
Your first home game on 09:04 - Apr 16 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

Your first home game on 08:52 - Apr 16 by Fireboy2

Cheers L👍

Take care my friend

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Your first home game on 09:30 - Apr 16 with 576 viewsCatullus

Probably 1972, might have been Mansfield or Plymouth. My dad could never remember, the story changed nearly every. I was 5 or nearly 5 and my parents were splitting up, when he'd moved out he started taking me, him and my 2 uncles. Always stood on the West Terrace in those days and I always wanted to go home before half time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024