Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST renewal 18:38 - Apr 17 with 5250 viewspencoedjack

Any update about this being extended after the end of this month?

No point renewing if you don’t know what’s happening
ST renewal on 21:13 - Apr 20 with 1369 viewspencoedjack

ST renewal on 20:01 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

Not overly bothered about a refund, although ST holders should be exempt from any charges for games that they may end up streaming.

Me either for this season although I think the club should make a statement on freezing ST sales for next season until it’s clear what’s happening
ST renewal on 21:45 - Apr 20 with 1328 viewsbuilthjack

ST renewal on 20:49 - Apr 20 by Oldjack

I watched Swansea TOWN play ,have you ?show some respect

I have indeed.
I just thought the yellow shirt wouldn't show the spew.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ST renewal on 22:09 - Apr 20 with 1298 viewsOldjack

ST renewal on 21:45 - Apr 20 by builthjack

I have indeed.
I just thought the yellow shirt wouldn't show the spew.

another who believes in fairy stories

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

ST renewal on 22:41 - Apr 20 with 1268 viewsbuilthjack

ST renewal on 22:09 - Apr 20 by Oldjack

another who believes in fairy stories

I don't believe a word they say Al.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ST renewal on 09:47 - Apr 22 with 1096 viewslifelong

Renewal extended to 31st. May.
ST renewal on 23:01 - Apr 23 with 908 viewsbuilthjack

ST renewal on 09:47 - Apr 22 by lifelong

Renewal extended to 31st. May.

They should spread payment over 4 or 5 months. It would be paid for before the season starts.

ST renewal on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 821 viewsQJumpingJack

The club should perhaps stop pushing season tickets for next season.
Some press reports suggest that crowds will not be allowed to sporting events until early 2021.
ST renewal on 11:08 - Apr 24 with 798 viewsJoe_bradshaw

ST renewal on 10:30 - Apr 24 by QJumpingJack

The club should perhaps stop pushing season tickets for next season.
Some press reports suggest that crowds will not be allowed to sporting events until early 2021.

By which time there will be a lot of clubs out of business. Most of them were losing money at an alarming rate before Coronavirus.

They need to finish the season behind closed doors and see whether there’s any appetite for watching football at home under those circumstances. If there is then the broadcasters may offer some money for the 2020-21 season. If there isn’t there’s no point starting next season until crowds are let back in.

Football’s financial model is in tatters. It was unsustainable anyway.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024