Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your favourite moment of the season 23:08 - Jul 3 with 993 viewsGOSBTS

Though the disappointment of missing out on promotion remains, perhaps we can look back on some of the fond moments of the past season as the dust settles. What was your favourite moment of the 2019/20 season?

I'll start: mine was the 3-1 win against Swindon at home. I'd had one of my worst ever working days and had really felt like jumping in the car and driving home. However, I knew all I'd do is dwell on the day and there was always the potential that the football might lift my spirits (it could have also made me feel even worse, so it was a big gamble). I hadn't seen a U's goal in front of me in the South Stand all season I don't think, so when Norris headed in the equaliser in the second half right under my nose, I was elated. The U's onslaught to come, with quickfire Theo goals to send us from a 0-1 defeat to a glorious 3-1 victory, was incredible. For everything that had happened that day, I celebrated those goals harder than I'd celebrated a U's goal since following the club and just that bit more than Tom's penalty against Spurs.
Your favourite moment of the season on 10:18 - Jul 4 with 971 viewsdurham_exile

Good thread.

Two moments if I may. From the 14 games that I went to last season:

The game against Spurs because it was a great night at the JobServe and then the match at Carlisle which gave us the chance at the Play Offs.

Both will live long in the memory.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Your favourite moment of the season on 10:37 - Jul 4 with 963 viewswessex_exile

The first half 3-0 demolition of Plymouth Argyle was the most breathtaking performance from the U’s all season, just magnificent. Tom’s penalty obviously ranks very highly as well, as does Norris’s instant response at Crawley to set up our trip to Old Trafford.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024