Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans back in stadiums 11:20 - Jul 15 with 335 viewsBarron

So looks like theres no away days next season... and huge competition over seats. Do we know if the club will prioritise season ticket holders or they getting shafted?

https://fanbanter.co.uk/the-number-of-fans-who-could-be-let-into-efl-stadiums-ne
Fans back in stadiums on 11:32 - Jul 15 with 326 viewsspudgun

Thanks for that Barron, accommodating away fans always looked a likely casualty to me...
Fans back in stadiums on 11:57 - Jul 15 with 323 viewsspell_chekker

Fans back in stadiums on 11:32 - Jul 15 by spudgun

Thanks for that Barron, accommodating away fans always looked a likely casualty to me...

I heard today that the final phase of testing a vaccine is underway in the USA.

If successful all restrictions will be quickly lifted.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fans back in stadiums on 12:46 - Jul 15 with 316 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans back in stadiums on 11:57 - Jul 15 by spell_chekker

I heard today that the final phase of testing a vaccine is underway in the USA.

If successful all restrictions will be quickly lifted.

Cheers 👍

Surprised the figure is only 25%, thought it might gave been about 33%. Think it would be only fair to offer season ticket holders first chance. Would mean just over 4000 at BR, with about 6-6.5k season ticket holders so quite a few will still miss out.

As Spud said away fans were always going to be the first casualty in this.

They do need to get the clubs up and running with some revenue streams bringing money in before the furlough scheme ends, otherwise they'll have no money to pay the non playing staff, and I could see quite a lot of clubs in real trouble then.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans back in stadiums on 08:27 - Jul 18 with 295 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans back in stadiums on 12:46 - Jul 15 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers 👍

Surprised the figure is only 25%, thought it might gave been about 33%. Think it would be only fair to offer season ticket holders first chance. Would mean just over 4000 at BR, with about 6-6.5k season ticket holders so quite a few will still miss out.

As Spud said away fans were always going to be the first casualty in this.

They do need to get the clubs up and running with some revenue streams bringing money in before the furlough scheme ends, otherwise they'll have no money to pay the non playing staff, and I could see quite a lot of clubs in real trouble then.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans back in stadiums on 19:23 - Jul 19 with 275 viewsspell_chekker

Fans back in stadiums on 08:27 - Jul 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Thanks Matt Scrafton.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024