Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds for next season 12:01 - Aug 23 with 221 viewsBarron

Odds are in for next season..

https://fanbanter.co.uk/sky-bet-reveal-league-one-2020-21-winner-odds/

Was hoping our odds would be a touch longer but not enough to put me off lumping on..

Who’s your money on this year to go up and down?
Odds for next season on 12:16 - Aug 23 with 216 viewsspudgun

A lot obviously depends on transfers, but I`ll go for Peterborough.

Unless they sell Toney...
Odds for next season on 18:19 - Aug 23 with 207 viewsspell_chekker

Odds for next season on 12:16 - Aug 23 by spudgun

A lot obviously depends on transfers, but I`ll go for Peterborough.

Unless they sell Toney...

First of all, we're a real wild card, a completely unknown quantity. We're doing something never seen before at L1 level.

I'm getting more confident after seeing the team develop over pre season and you never know, it could all fall into place and we end up walking away with the league ....... or getting bullied with long balls and set pieces by the likes of, say, Gillingham.

Taking us out of the equation, I see Ipswich, Oxford, and Hull competing for the two automatic spots with Plymouth as a dark horse.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Odds for next season on 07:13 - Aug 24 with 203 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Odds for next season on 18:19 - Aug 23 by spell_chekker

First of all, we're a real wild card, a completely unknown quantity. We're doing something never seen before at L1 level.

I'm getting more confident after seeing the team develop over pre season and you never know, it could all fall into place and we end up walking away with the league ....... or getting bullied with long balls and set pieces by the likes of, say, Gillingham.

Taking us out of the equation, I see Ipswich, Oxford, and Hull competing for the two automatic spots with Plymouth as a dark horse.

Not including us, I think Ipswich, Peterboro and Oxford will be up there.

Could be really hard to judge as after the Furlough scheme finishes at the end of October, it could have a huge impact on some clubs if they haven't got their revenue streams up and running.

I'd go for Northampton, Rochdale, MK Dons and Wimbledon for the drop.

Think we're looking at somewhere between 4th and 8th.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024