Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe 18:05 - Oct 5 with 2741 viewsGeoffThom

If he goes for 18m we've been robbed
Joe on 09:07 - Oct 10 with 474 viewsMartinSwan

Joe on 20:06 - Oct 9 by nantywatcher

I know from your other posts that you have minimal football knowledge, but that is a bonkers posting. (Spurs priced CCV at £2mill not that long ago, which could possibly be excellent value for money.)

Fortunately I haven’t read many of your posts, so I can’t comment on your football knowledge.

So a few things for you to understand Levy rarely raises his cash price much once he has set one, so any increase is Predominately some other aspect with a player swap being the most likely. Levy has a big ego and won’t want it said a little club like Swansea made him raise his cash price too much Reputation is very important to him and he will walk away.

The issue is will we.

By the way, keep your personal insults to yourself, if you can’t be civil don’t post
Joe on 10:12 - Oct 10 with 440 viewsAndyCole

Joe on 20:09 - Oct 9 by Badlands

Is the inflated price some fans are associating wth a Rodon transfer juts an excuse to abuse the club when we don't £25 million?
Somewhere around £15 million would be outstanding,
Remember other clubs will see tat as a huge gamble on a player with no PL experience and a very dodgy injury history.

This is bang on.

And the comparative analysis between Joe and Godfrey you posted (elsewhere?) hits the nail on the head.

So c.15m, incl CCV, tidy.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Joe on 12:47 - Oct 10 with 420 viewsnantywatcher

Joe on 09:07 - Oct 10 by MartinSwan

Fortunately I haven’t read many of your posts, so I can’t comment on your football knowledge.

So a few things for you to understand Levy rarely raises his cash price much once he has set one, so any increase is Predominately some other aspect with a player swap being the most likely. Levy has a big ego and won’t want it said a little club like Swansea made him raise his cash price too much Reputation is very important to him and he will walk away.

The issue is will we.

By the way, keep your personal insults to yourself, if you can’t be civil don’t post

" Levy has a big ego and won’t want it said a little club like Swansea made him raise his cash price too much Reputation is very important to him and he will walk away."

So you know Levy really well do you? Spent a lot of time in his company - got to know him over a period of time? If Levy had an inflated ego there would be a "Daniel Levy Stand" at the new stadium which in view of the money raised for the project would not be out of order.
He is most certainly a very confident guy but I doubt he gives a flying f*** about his reputation. Give the Daily Star a miss for a few weeks.
Joe on 13:31 - Oct 10 with 404 viewsMartinSwan

Joe on 12:47 - Oct 10 by nantywatcher

" Levy has a big ego and won’t want it said a little club like Swansea made him raise his cash price too much Reputation is very important to him and he will walk away."

So you know Levy really well do you? Spent a lot of time in his company - got to know him over a period of time? If Levy had an inflated ego there would be a "Daniel Levy Stand" at the new stadium which in view of the money raised for the project would not be out of order.
He is most certainly a very confident guy but I doubt he gives a flying f*** about his reputation. Give the Daily Star a miss for a few weeks.

Yes, when I'm up in London we often reminisce about times past and joke about reserved and quite socially awkward he is, until it comes to negotiating, which he really enjoys.

He always says to me 'protect your reputation, in the end that is all you have'

You may have to stop reading the Daily Star, or whatever rag gives you your opinions, my old mate Daniel and I never do. We prefer the FT.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024