Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille 16:51 - Jan 16 with 15430 viewsKeithHaynes

Expect them in the coming days, another test of the will of the clubs owners to get this club in to the premier league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:31 - Feb 11 with 626 viewsDr_Winston

It's obvious that in terms of technique and "vision", Dhanda has got everything he needs to do well as a pro at this level, and maybe even a bit higher. It's also obvious that he can be lightweight and easily bullied out of games.

Those views aren't diametrically opposed. He can be both. To suggest that he's not a very good player is, frankly, incorrect. To suggest that there aren't some problems with his game that need to be ironed out if he's ever going to reach his full potential equally so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:35 - Feb 11 with 617 views34dfgdf54

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:31 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

It's obvious that in terms of technique and "vision", Dhanda has got everything he needs to do well as a pro at this level, and maybe even a bit higher. It's also obvious that he can be lightweight and easily bullied out of games.

Those views aren't diametrically opposed. He can be both. To suggest that he's not a very good player is, frankly, incorrect. To suggest that there aren't some problems with his game that need to be ironed out if he's ever going to reach his full potential equally so.

I don't mind him, but I think Ariolla would be am upgrade in the role Yan plays at present.

He seems to get a strop on quite easilly and I've always got the feeling he may not feel at home down here but could be completely wrong there.
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 10:03 - Feb 11 with 575 viewsjudgejonevs

I agree with Luther27 why dilute the team when we are pushing for automatic promotion seems crazy to me some are far to quick to dismiss players. We need the whole squad to be able to get promoted.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:01 - Feb 11 with 539 viewsangryjack

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 07:36 - Feb 11 by pencoedjack

Ah so reading back through this thread you’ve changed (or are of the opinion) that our most creative player should now be an option from the bench.

That superior football knowledge you claim to have from playing football (which most of us have) is turning into nonsense.

He’s no Pablo Hernandez as you also claimed.

Don’t give up the day job ffs

Didn't say he was as good as Pablo so mush don't twist my words,I said he was the same sort of p!ayer,he is a creative player that makes things happen and he is a different option to what we got so wind your neck in and stop twisting things..and another thing yes we have all played football at different levels.and I only brought that up when asked..
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:10]
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:15 - Feb 11 with 531 viewsItchySphincter

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 08:31 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Again showing why you are, and always will be, one of the best if not the best posters these boards have ever seen. Balance and reasoning. Not sure why our fans think it’s okay to display such bile contempt for our player at times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:25 - Feb 11 with 527 viewsangryjack

Exactly..if he didn't have drawbacks he wouldn't be playing at this level ,but a higher level, but with the ability he has at the moment ,.he a good player at this level and room to improve...
Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:27 - Feb 11 with 525 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:15 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Again showing why you are, and always will be, one of the best if not the best posters these boards have ever seen. Balance and reasoning. Not sure why our fans think it’s okay to display such bile contempt for our player at times.

Seems to be the way of the internet. Worse since the advent of Twitter. Everything is either brilliant or shit. Balance went out of the window a long time ago. If a player is dropped into the team for the last 25 minutes against the best side in the league after just days at the club and doesn't stand out he's a "mistake". I can't fathom thinking like that. It's alien to me.

There's an awful lot about Dhanda I like. I like the fact that his first instinct is to move the ball forward. I like the fact that he's capable of spotting the little runs into the box from our forwards that none of our current midfielders can. I don't think from a technical level there's much wrong with his game at all.

But, he's too often wrestled out of games for it to be a coincidence. He's capable of brilliance one minute and anonymity for another 89. That's something he's going to have to get on top of if he's going to go as far as his skill level should take him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:02 - Feb 11 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 11:15 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Time to get a room.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:05 - Feb 11 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Putting the estimable poster cap behind,question is,how effective is Dhanda.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 14:47 - Feb 11 with 473 viewsItchySphincter

Yan Dhanda offers to come from Leeds and Marseille on 12:02 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Time to get a room.

👍

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024