Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2594 viewssP7qupUf

I wonder if the report on tonight's home defeat will reference a dent to their play off hopes as hey tend to do? As it stands, they are 13 points off the play offs and 9 off the relegation places. Can't believe Harris is still there and they gave him a transfer budget!! Their board is going wild.

By the way, anyone heard from Tommy of late?
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:35 - Jan 20 with 2478 viewsNotLoyal

Hutchinson ? Great player.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:38 - Jan 20 with 2462 viewsraynor94

Pembroke Allan on Anus board, the gift that keeps on giving

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:54 - Jan 20 with 2433 viewsmajorraglan

I am surprised they are doing so poorly, I had them down as play off material after signing Kiefer Moore but so far am completely wrong. At 3 points a win they aren’t out of it, but they need to win 15 of their last 22 games to get 74 points which is the average number of points needed for 6th place and unlikely.

Their fans must be going mental, Warnock’s on the up and Harris and Cardiff are sliding.

Maybe they haven't changed their manager because they can’t get the one they want. No time for them.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:55]
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 2422 viewsNotLoyal

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:38 - Jan 20 by raynor94

Used to know a weird club footed bloke from Pembroke who was a Cardiff fan, was pulled by the coppers for weird behaviour outside infant schools. Can there be two Pembroke Allans ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:58 - Jan 20 with 2421 viewsGroo

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:54 - Jan 20 by majorraglan

I am surprised they are doing so poorly, I had them down as play off material after signing Kiefer Moore but so far am completely wrong. At 3 points a win they aren’t out of it, but they need to win 15 of their last 22 games to get 74 points which is the average number of points needed for 6th place and unlikely.

Their fans must be going mental, Warnock’s on the up and Harris and Cardiff are sliding.

Maybe they haven't changed their manager because they can’t get the one they want. No time for them.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:55]

I believe Tan doesn't want to shell out on paying his contract up.

There was a rumour over Xmas they made an offer to Harris but he turned it down, so unless they fully pay up they have to keep him.

Can see Tan find some reason to sack him and go to court not to pay anything, like he did with Malky.

Groo does what Groo does best

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:59 - Jan 20 with 2412 viewsBoundy

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:56 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

Used to know a weird club footed bloke from Pembroke who was a Cardiff fan, was pulled by the coppers for weird behaviour outside infant schools. Can there be two Pembroke Allans ?

There's also a Pembroke Bluebird on anus's site , although not as prominent and probably less so as the season goes on

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:10 - Jan 20 with 2385 viewspencoedjack

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 21:58 - Jan 20 by Groo

I believe Tan doesn't want to shell out on paying his contract up.

There was a rumour over Xmas they made an offer to Harris but he turned it down, so unless they fully pay up they have to keep him.

Can see Tan find some reason to sack him and go to court not to pay anything, like he did with Malky.

Fully pay up?

Very doubtful
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:13 - Jan 20 with 2370 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonta squad claim seems a top bit of impartial journalism
Login to get fewer ads

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:47 - Jan 20 with 2267 viewssP7qupUf

Wel, the exact words were.... "leaving them 13 points off the top 6". No mention of the bottom 3!!
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 2236 viewsBoundy

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:13 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

Paul Abbandonta squad claim seems a top bit of impartial journalism

he's taking a bit of a battering tonight

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 23:52 - Jan 20 with 2156 viewsFireboy2

Just read the topic and burst out laughing.
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 06:30 - Jan 21 with 2043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 22:57 - Jan 20 by Boundy

he's taking a bit of a battering tonight

Where ? On Twitter??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 07:04 - Jan 21 with 2024 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute beaut him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 08:28 - Jan 21 with 1978 viewspencoedjack

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 06:30 - Jan 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Where ? On Twitter??

Yes I keep asking him about the article 👍
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 09:57 - Jan 21 with 1884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 08:28 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Yes I keep asking him about the article 👍

Good work! Bet he feels a proper knob now lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 10:13 - Jan 21 with 1859 viewsVincent_Vega

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 09:57 - Jan 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Good work! Bet he feels a proper knob now lol

saw some of his replies to Anus on twitter, still pedaling that narrative. Noticed to that the 2 league 2 signings went straight in the squad last night. That shows how desperate they're and long may it continue.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 10:14 - Jan 21 with 1850 viewsonehunglow

Folks.
Think really now we should simply forget them as we have a real fight on with Bournemouth and Brentford for that second auto slot.

Cradiff will be nowhere.

We need to refocus our contempt.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 10:19 - Jan 21 with 1851 viewstheloneranger

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsNbKR3XMAARLqm?format=jpg
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 10:23]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 10:53 - Jan 21 with 1801 viewsFireboy2

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 10:19 - Jan 21 by theloneranger

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsNbKR3XMAARLqm?format=jpg
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 10:23]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 12:18 - Jan 21 with 1726 viewscockneyswan

Can you post a link ? 👍
Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 1659 viewsCatullus

It's all going a bit wonky over there.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?447321-Does-it-all-stem-from-the-Swansea-g

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?447265-FT-CARDIFF-CITY-0-1-Q-P-R-Match-thr

Surge posted...

Positives:

- Ng looks like a smart buy
- We didn't get wet walking to and from the stadium

Negatives:

- Pretty much everything else. Tonight was so tragically bad I'm probably going to have to message Blue Lewj to say they were right all along.

If you want a long and detailed list then "Mistakes Harris made earlier in the season and repeated tonight" would be several bullet points long. I have tried to be patient and point to positives as much as I can, but everything tonight said about our longer term plans was just maddening. Fulham last year (strong in defence, good on the ball, efficient and clever in attack) showed us what we should be doing. That's who we should be looking at rather than trying to emulate Ireland under Martin O'Neil. FFS.

GOATS posted....What a right off of a season, a blessing that no one can go.....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 19:17 - Jan 21 with 1508 viewsNortbankboy

Cariff City: Play Off Prospects (BBC Wales) on 12:18 - Jan 21 by cockneyswan

Can you post a link ? 👍

They should never be where they are.
Massive club a sleeping giant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024