Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hagler passes away 04:40 - Mar 14 with 2544 viewsNigeriamark

Died age 66. One of the best & most exciting to watch. When he was around with Hearns, Leonard & Duran were around it was a golden time for Middleweight boxing. Hearns was my favourite but Hagler sparked him out in 3 rounds when looking like being knocked out himself. Think he first got the title by beating our own Minter although could be imagining it

RIP one of the best
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 4:41]
Hagler passes away on 04:52 - Mar 14 with 2519 viewspioneer

Yes beat minter at Wembley. minter won title in Vegas and I think haggler was his first title defence.

minter passes away last year.
It was a great era for British boxing
Hagler passes away on 09:57 - Mar 14 with 2393 viewselectricblue

One of the best lb for lb boxers ever that was an golden era for middleweights...
Always remember the first time i sern him box, Bald head, toned physique, goatie beard, broad shoulders and always kept his gloves up.
Marvelous Marvin Hagler..
RIP..
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 10:02]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hagler passes away on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 2296 viewsBrierls

SuddenLad and Bigkindo are going to be fuming.
Hagler passes away on 08:54 - Mar 16 with 2124 viewsDaleiLama

Boxing does nothing for me (it would be very dull if everyone liked the same thing) but here's something for those who do appreciate it

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hagler passes away on 02:53 - Mar 17 with 1978 viewsDiddyDave

Yes,a great era in the 80s,Leonard,Duran,Hagler and Hearns. I`ll never forget the look of fear in Tommy Hearns eyes as he came out for that third round against Marvellous Marvin,he knew he was going to get knocked out and he did. Minter`s fight with Hagler ended in a Cockney riot,"No black man`s going to take my title",he said. The fight was stopped by the ref,Minter suffering a bad cut,then all hell broke loose. Chairs,bottles,anything they could find was thrown into the ring,poor `Arry Carpenter was in fear of his life! Just another night of disappointment for British boxing.
Hagler passes away on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 1871 viewswatford_dale

Unlike most boxers he retired before he got past his prime and never came back out of retirement to the ring for a $xm payday. Quality

His fight against Hearns was absolutely brutal, 3 rounds of just all out attack from both boxers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024