Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Fundraising site 05:44 - Mar 16 with 1410 viewsNigeriamark

Probably should have posted this a long time ago but does anyone else seem to have a problem with the site. For almost 2 years, it doesn't seem to give the donation, even when it clearly seems to have kicked in. Says I have hardly donated anything for 2 years. I deleted & reloaded but still nothing. A pity because when I did my year backpacking just before COVID I put over 10,000 GBP through bookings.com and flights that qualified ( Bookings .com offer 3 or 4%). Probably over 400GBP lost
Easy Fundraising site on 07:58 - Mar 16 with 1344 viewsDalenet

I still get donations made. It is less consistent than it used to be. I downloaded the Donation reminder that pops up when you hit a site that is a merchant for a donation and I don't find that always works. Amazon used to be very fast at confirming donations but I find they don't always work.

It'll be down to the way you have your advertising cookies set up. If you chase them down after a month if a donation doesn't appear they will manually update if they can see you visited the retailer site.

The retailers are struggling too and some have cut back a bit. M&S stopped donating for flowers or gifts for a while, Debenhams has pulled out as they are closing down. Such is life. But all my airline flights and hotel bookings collect.

I have always been surprised at how few fans use it as it is so simple and free and Col has banged on about it for a fair few years. The Trust seem to have given up on it and I wonder if they are getting the money as the Trust website is still showing donations received as last June.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 8:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024