Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale 10:25 - Apr 27 with 25405 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54916/match-preview-afc-wim

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 11:19 - Apr 27 with 6908 viewselectricblue

3pts lads tonight please nothing less..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 12:17 - Apr 27 with 6815 viewsdingdangblue

Well the only thing you can say is we are due a win and a bit of luck against them.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/footballleagueworld.co.uk/afc-wimbledon-v-rochdal

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 12:35 - Apr 27 with 6781 viewsboromat

Never going to be easy this one. I'm going to be pretty nervy tonight. And hopefully I'll continue to be nervy all the way through to the end of the season.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 14:15 - Apr 27 with 6621 viewsdiver

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 12:35 - Apr 27 by boromat

Never going to be easy this one. I'm going to be pretty nervy tonight. And hopefully I'll continue to be nervy all the way through to the end of the season.

Will radio Bolton be doing a ball by ball commentary (sorry pass by pass)tonight er you know what I mean Harry!!
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 16:30 - Apr 27 with 6440 viewsLuke8686

Don't post on here much but it's a big one tonight.

My Dad and I would normally go to AFC Wimbledon as we're local and we're gutted to not be able to visit their new ground, but we will both be watching on iFollow to cheer on the boys. Whatever happens this season I'm just hoping that we give everything for these last 3 games and give ourselves every chance of staying up, however slim.

Come on Dale go after them, attack attack attack, AFC Wimbledon are nothing special despite their recent form. This season has been shocking but we have shown that on our day we can compete and give a good account of ourselves. That is all that the fans can expect at this stage. Up the Dale.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 16:30]
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 6287 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 16:30 - Apr 27 by Luke8686

Don't post on here much but it's a big one tonight.

My Dad and I would normally go to AFC Wimbledon as we're local and we're gutted to not be able to visit their new ground, but we will both be watching on iFollow to cheer on the boys. Whatever happens this season I'm just hoping that we give everything for these last 3 games and give ourselves every chance of staying up, however slim.

Come on Dale go after them, attack attack attack, AFC Wimbledon are nothing special despite their recent form. This season has been shocking but we have shown that on our day we can compete and give a good account of ourselves. That is all that the fans can expect at this stage. Up the Dale.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 16:30]

I think the fact that a draw almost dooms us might mean we really have a good go tonight. it's the "game in hand" for both teams & a draw is a decent result for the Dons. Hopefully they will play a bit too defensive & we get the opener

Also hope we are close to a fully fit squad to play for & that late goal at Crewe has kept the unbeaten momentum. Really hope it's not a cagey 0-0 !!
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 6250 viewsjonahwhereru

The way Wimbledon are able to plunder late goals against us I would not be confident if we were 3 up with 10 minutes left. It could be a long night, with any luck.
Agree I think we just need to have a proper go, and be prepared to get done on the counter. I expect Big Jim to play tonight. Tough ask when he has had so little football, but at least a back 3 suits him and he is left footed.
Here’s hoping.
UTD
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 17:48 - Apr 27 with 6211 viewsblackdogblue

For me 3 things..

Win tonight or else, maths aside
Hull to beat Wigan on Sat as they will want to go up champions..

If the above happens, win the last 2 games or else...

Do do do do Joey Thompson 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:13 - Apr 27 with 6091 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:13 - Apr 27 with 6089 viewsboromat

Beat me to it 😂

Not sure about dropping Morley but glad to see Done get a chance up top and Lund and Humphrys both in the bench. Big game for Jim.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 18:14]

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 5984 viewsNorthernDale

I can understand McNulty in for McShane, also Done in for Dooley, but Shaughnessy in for Morley is baffling. I cannot figure out BBM sometimes, Morley is far better then Shaughnessy.

I must presume Humphrys and lund are not 100% in terms of fitness yet.
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:24 - Apr 27 with 5967 viewsblackdogblue

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:22 - Apr 27 by NorthernDale

I can understand McNulty in for McShane, also Done in for Dooley, but Shaughnessy in for Morley is baffling. I cannot figure out BBM sometimes, Morley is far better then Shaughnessy.

Let’s hope Lund & Humphreys are not 20 mins cameo roles..

Attack..Attack is needed

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:45 - Apr 27 with 5795 viewsblackdogblue

Can’t believe the amount of boxes they have at their new ground 😀

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 5760 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:22 - Apr 27 by NorthernDale

Ironic that Shaughnessy's greatest contributions so far have been when he's come on as a late replacement as well. I hope it doesn't mean a return to his 'weapon' of a long throw.
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:52 - Apr 27 with 5689 viewsBarrowdale

Can’t be any negative pssing about tnight. Attack from the start
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:56 - Apr 27 with 5660 viewsboromat

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:24 - Apr 27 by blackdogblue

Let’s hope Lund & Humphreys are not 20 mins cameo roles..

Attack..Attack is needed

Not sure about that but a win is needed

Feel a bit for Jim hope he's had plenty of reserve games as he's coming in cold tonight.

Morley has improved us massively going forwards in recent games despite playing the deeper role. Can only assume BBM thinks we need more strength and ball winning in midfield tonight and has gone with O'Shaughnessy and Rathbone in the middle.

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 5579 viewsboromat

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 18:45 - Apr 27 by blackdogblue

Can’t believe the amount of boxes they have at their new ground 😀

The most expensive boxes in the football league 😂

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:23 - Apr 27 with 5315 viewsBarrowdale

20 mins. Not even a shot
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:27 - Apr 27 with 5244 viewsboromat

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:23 - Apr 27 by Barrowdale

20 mins. Not even a shot

It only takes one

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:34 - Apr 27 with 5106 viewsdawlishdale

Could be a big mistake dropping Morley. We are getting overrun so far and the whole balance of the team looks wrong.
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:35 - Apr 27 with 5077 viewsBarrowdale

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:27 - Apr 27 by boromat

It only takes one

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 5036 viewsTVOS1907

The football becomes a medicine ball when it gets near to the Wimbledon goal!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 5031 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:34 - Apr 27 by dawlishdale

Could be a big mistake dropping Morley. We are getting overrun so far and the whole balance of the team looks wrong.

Nothing is working so far. We are nervous and too slow and full of mistakes. Dons have no pressure. Newby to run at them maybe?
Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:38 - Apr 27 with 5015 viewsboromat

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:34 - Apr 27 by dawlishdale

I can see the thinking now though Morley wouldn't have been given any time on the ball and O'Shaughnessy gives us more height.

Unfortunately perfect game for Lund and Humphrys shame they couldn't start. Beesley being out muscled Humps would put up more of a fight.

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:39 - Apr 27 with 4999 viewsBarrowdale

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale on 19:37 - Apr 27 by Dalenet

Nothing is working so far. We are nervous and too slow and full of mistakes. Dons have no pressure. Newby to run at them maybe?

So negative. Back pass after back pass. Staggering
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024