Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ins and Outs 09:43 - May 2 with 672 viewswessex_exile

Ta’ra Cheltenham, but still eight more teams vying for the three remaining promotion slots, so who would you prefer to stay. Personally, I’d laugh if Cambridge slipped into the play-offs and then bottled it, and it would give a decent local derby next season. Obviously that’ll mean Bolton and Morecambe get promotion, and via the play-offs mates code demands I back Tranmere.

Relegation matters are done for League 1, with Rochdale, Northampton, Swindon and Bristol Rovers joining us. Obviously geographically I’m happy with the last two, and Cobblers gives another semi-local derby, that is providing away fans are allowed to travel of course.

Ta’ra Grimsby (sorry Durham and Gerry, fish supper off the menu next year I’m afraid) and poor old Southend. The National league still has a bit to go, even with the demise of Dover most have still got 5-6 games to play. From a south west perspective I’d be happy if Torquay hold on to first place, and because me and Spireite friends would be making plans around the fixtures, Chesterfield go up via the play-offs.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024