Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food you now like 14:34 - Sep 15 with 3439 viewsGlossolalia

Yup it's that kind of week.

What food do you now eat that you used to really dislike?

For me it's olives, sprouts and sushi. There are others that I'll have to think about.

Next please...
Food you now like on 09:36 - Oct 7 with 788 viewsCatullus

Food you now like on 21:51 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

There were no poor homes down the Mumbles, cawl was just for the servants mun

Relatively poor we were. We only had 3 tv's each, 4 cars and 2 cleaners for our 370 bedroom flat.
It was the gardener I felt sorry for, having to mow 56 acres with a scythe and push lawmower, then having to rake it all up after. We should have gott eh old fella help, he was 93!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Food you now like on 09:42 - Oct 7 with 776 viewsCatullus

Food you now like on 22:06 - Oct 6 by raynor94

A poor home? Surely everybody still has Bubble an Squeak on a Monday?

AHHhhh, Bubble ans Squeak. Loved it but no, we hardly ever have a proper Sunday lunch anymore.
Last Sunday I had Kimchi for lunch, Korean food rocks!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Food you now like on 09:52 - Oct 7 with 770 viewsonehunglow

Food you now like on 09:36 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Relatively poor we were. We only had 3 tv's each, 4 cars and 2 cleaners for our 370 bedroom flat.
It was the gardener I felt sorry for, having to mow 56 acres with a scythe and push lawmower, then having to rake it all up after. We should have gott eh old fella help, he was 93!

yes,but you didn't have a brutal Nanny though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Food you now like on 18:35 - Oct 7 with 727 viewsFlashberryjack

Food you now like on 22:06 - Oct 6 by raynor94

A poor home? Surely everybody still has Bubble an Squeak on a Monday?

"Bubble an Squeak" that's left overs, isn't it?

There were no left overs in our house, believe me

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Food you now like on 21:41 - Oct 7 with 696 viewsmajorraglan

Not big on cheese, so anything with cheese it in was a big no no including pizza. Quite partial to it now.
Food you now like on 21:44 - Oct 7 with 696 viewsCatullus

Food you now like on 09:52 - Oct 7 by onehunglow

yes,but you didn't have a brutal Nanny though.

Nah, at 13 I had 2 Swedish Au pairs, at bath time I was like the bath scene in 'Coming to America'

Flash, no leftovers, I tried my best but the thrid plate was too much for me. You must have a big appetite!

Food you now like on 21:50 - Oct 7 with 687 viewsFlashberryjack

Food you now like on 21:44 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Nah, at 13 I had 2 Swedish Au pairs, at bath time I was like the bath scene in 'Coming to America'

Flash, no leftovers, I tried my best but the thrid plate was too much for me. You must have a big appetite!

I did have a big appetite, the problem was, we had a very small pantry, no Rashfords about in those days.

Hello

Food you now like on 22:16 - Oct 7 with 674 viewsCatullus

Food you now like on 21:50 - Oct 7 by Flashberryjack

I did have a big appetite, the problem was, we had a very small pantry, no Rashfords about in those days.

Being more serious now, we always had leftovers because my gran always cooked too much and we were very friendly with the local greengrocers back then, Shute's on Newton Road, a stones throw from Oystermouth school.

Bubble and squeak on a Monday was a highlight of the week, even when it had Broccoli in it!

Login to get fewer ads

Food you now like on 00:03 - Oct 8 with 653 viewsJack123

Lavabread is one, when I was younger it seemed something to avoid took the plunge a while back, and I love it.

I also now like nearly all veg, especially swede, I used to hate it when I was a kid. another is brocolli never took a fancy too, another of my favs now.

libera nos a malo

Food you now like on 13:44 - Oct 8 with 600 viewsFlashberryjack

Food you now like on 22:16 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Being more serious now, we always had leftovers because my gran always cooked too much and we were very friendly with the local greengrocers back then, Shute's on Newton Road, a stones throw from Oystermouth school.

Bubble and squeak on a Monday was a highlight of the week, even when it had Broccoli in it!

I was being serious, I was just trying to highlight what "going without" was many years ago, and what it means today.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024