Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world 12:49 - Oct 2 with 3987 viewsCwmavonJack

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 21:41 - Oct 5 with 845 viewsBoundy

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 20:11 - Oct 5 by Flashberryjack

Drakeford and the Senedd are disgrace.

I blame the insular one eyed voters who keep putting the likes of Drakeford & co back into power .He has free rein to do what he likes and he will , believe me .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 20:33 - Oct 6 with 743 viewsKilkennyjack

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 21:41 - Oct 5 by Boundy

I blame the insular one eyed voters who keep putting the likes of Drakeford & co back into power .He has free rein to do what he likes and he will , believe me .

Its a democratic vote.

Meanwhile Wales did not vote for Johnson, but the English did …. So Wales get Johnson.
Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 21:01 - Oct 6 with 733 viewsraynor94

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 20:33 - Oct 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its a democratic vote.

Meanwhile Wales did not vote for Johnson, but the English did …. So Wales get Johnson.
Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

So why didn't Wales vote for the independence party? more Welsh people voted for Boris than Plaid!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 21:19 - Oct 6 with 728 viewsCatullus

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 20:33 - Oct 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its a democratic vote.

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

In the last general election Bojo's tories got 557,234. In the last Senedd election Drakefords Welsh Labout got 443,047 votes so more people voted for the Boris than voted for Drakeford.
That was probably because more Welsh residents vote in a GE because they see it as more important, it also shows there is a bigger mandate for Westminster than there is for the Senedd.

Corbyn got 75k more votes than Bojo, that's only a swing of 38k votes to make the tories more poular than labour in Wales in a GE. That's an even smaller swing than the 42k needed to reverse brexit!

Maybe one day more than half the electorate will take an interest in the Senedd?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If it was a straight forward question Wales to be run in an ideal world on 21:30 - Oct 6 with 720 viewsBoundy

Its a democratic vote.

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I never said it wasn't .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024