Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas in Isolation? 16:41 - Dec 20 with 3252 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Looking like it for me.

Late yesterday evening began to find my self with a tickly throat, then up most of the night with night sweats. Lateral flow test positive this morning (received a negative result Friday night), awaiting PCR results from test this afternoon.

Feel ok, just a bit fatigued with an occasional tickly cough. Think it says something about the infectiousness of Omicron and it's vaccine escapism that I haven't been particularly careful in recent months- going to football matches, packed bars, etc quite regularly- and never caught Delta. Omicron has been around 3 weeks and working off the standard timeline I seem to have caught it sat in a largely empty pub on a Tuesday night. Did think twice about going as my drinking partner had been in London the previous weekend, but to my knowledge he hasn't had a positive test.

Anyway, anybody else on here in the same boat? People seem to be catching it left right and centre at the minute!
Xmas in Isolation? on 20:12 - Dec 21 with 693 viewsmax936

I've been rough all day, did a LFT test and it was positive, got PCR in morning now, bit shivery and a cough, feels similar to a head cold, had booster last Friday

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Xmas in Isolation? on 20:18 - Dec 21 with 673 viewsKeithHaynes

Xmas in Isolation? on 20:12 - Dec 21 by max936

I've been rough all day, did a LFT test and it was positive, got PCR in morning now, bit shivery and a cough, feels similar to a head cold, had booster last Friday

Could it be that ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Xmas in Isolation? on 20:31 - Dec 21 with 660 viewsmax936

Xmas in Isolation? on 20:18 - Dec 21 by KeithHaynes

Could it be that ?

Hope so Keith, my youngest is severely disabled, he can't be allowed to catch it, been a horrible few weeks.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 20:31]

Xmas in Isolation? on 21:51 - Dec 21 with 629 viewsItchySphincter

Xmas in Isolation? on 20:12 - Dec 21 by max936

Same symptoms as I have, plus I have no sense of taste and smell and sneezing quite a bit. You’re probably positive. Good luck.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Xmas in Isolation? on 12:10 - Dec 22 with 545 viewsmax936

Xmas in Isolation? on 21:51 - Dec 21 by ItchySphincter

Same symptoms as I have, plus I have no sense of taste and smell and sneezing quite a bit. You’re probably positive. Good luck.

Same to you Itchy. had PCR earlier waiting game now, but my headache is nowhere near as bad today and I'm coughing less, I'm stuck up in bedroom though, family have had a tough few weeks and now it looks like I'm gonna spoil Christmas, typical.

Xmas in Isolation? on 17:31 - Dec 22 with 506 viewsItchySphincter

Xmas in Isolation? on 12:10 - Dec 22 by max936

Same to you Itchy. had PCR earlier waiting game now, but my headache is nowhere near as bad today and I'm coughing less, I'm stuck up in bedroom though, family have had a tough few weeks and now it looks like I'm gonna spoil Christmas, typical.

I feel your pain. My boys finished school yesterday and my wife finished work so I had to go and get it now……. It’s been a terrible couple of years for the business and every time it looks like we’re turning a corner something else scuppers it. Hope you have the best Christmas you possibly can and that the rest of the family stays safe.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Xmas in Isolation? on 18:14 - Dec 22 with 489 viewsmax936

Xmas in Isolation? on 17:31 - Dec 22 by ItchySphincter

I feel your pain. My boys finished school yesterday and my wife finished work so I had to go and get it now……. It’s been a terrible couple of years for the business and every time it looks like we’re turning a corner something else scuppers it. Hope you have the best Christmas you possibly can and that the rest of the family stays safe.

"Hope you have the best Christmas you possibly can and that the rest of the family stays safe."

Reciprocated. All the Best Itchy

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024