Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
March Games 13:27 - Mar 4 with 1793 views100notout

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/march/marchhomegames/

When I saw that I thought there was going to be a special offer e.g get 4 tickets for the price of 3 but no - nothing. Surprised really. Missed opportunity to get more bums on seats?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

March Games on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 1731 viewspioneer

and only one of them on Saturday afternoon. Its a tough month.
March Games on 14:34 - Mar 4 with 1679 viewsgolfaduffy

Seeing has 3 of the 4 are midweek, I'd have expected some sort of offer . we have lost over 1000 home fans recently, and need everyone to come and support the lads.
March Games on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 1601 viewsDaleiLama

I thought the same as the OP. Something to compete with paying a tenner and staying tucked up in the warm at home on Tuesday nights with i-foller might have warranted a multi-match tempter?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 15:51]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

March Games on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 1598 views49thseason

March Games on 14:34 - Mar 4 by golfaduffy

Seeing has 3 of the 4 are midweek, I'd have expected some sort of offer . we have lost over 1000 home fans recently, and need everyone to come and support the lads.

Attendances on Tuesdays are bad enough without having 3 in a month and not having won a home Tuesday game for ages. Home form has been desperate for the better part of 5 seasons now with less than 1 win in every 4 home games in 100 games. In that time ( last 100 home league games) we have scored 114 goals and conceded 131.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024