Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Taylor 04:43 - May 1 with 7945 viewsKilkennyjack

What a fight.
What a fighter.

GOAT.

Beware of the Risen People

Katie Taylor on 18:21 - May 3 with 1523 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 21:54 - May 2 by 73__73

I hope you don’t have any daughters.

And I hope you don't have any sons who might inherit your view on women.

Katie Taylor on 19:23 - May 3 with 1492 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 19:17 - May 2 by 73__73

So unless you are trained MMA or some other combat sport you wouldn’t stand a chance ? Nonsense.
Some of the toughest men I know have never taken part in any combat sports, and I’d bet my house they would destroy any female. Not that I’d like such a confrontation to happen.

You would bet your house because you have never taken part or participated, if you had you would realise toughness does not even come in to it a lot of the time, i have seen these so called tough guys you mention humbled so many times, your uneducated comments are embarrassing for you simply have no idea whatsoever, do yourself a favour and send a message about your doubts on these highly trained top female Mma athletes not being able to handle these hard men you know on Facebook to lets say ex UFC fighters and Swansea lads John Phillips or Brett Johns and pretty tough guys i`m sure you agree, both are great guys who will take the time to answer you, i have no doubt they will explain in the reply to you just how silly you sound.
Katie Taylor on 21:09 - May 3 with 1462 viewsonehunglow

Folks .
It's really very simple.
It's a cae of ENJOYINGseeing women fight and injure themselves or not.

Those that are not excited by this spectacle do not these insults deserve.

There are some shocking comments passing the censors here and it's just the case many do not find it nice to watch.

Finally,Ive spoken to some females today...they agree. It's not a nice spectacle but rest assured the promoters will be male as will the audience. Get the other side of the argument? Didn't think you would either

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Katie Taylor on 21:44 - May 3 with 1437 viewsDr_Winston

If some women want to get into the boxing ring then that is entirely their right to do so without some moralising Herbert trying to tell them what they should or shouldn't do. Just like men have had the right to do it for Millennia.

It really is that simple.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Katie Taylor on 21:47 - May 3 with 1437 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Taylor on 21:44 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

If some women want to get into the boxing ring then that is entirely their right to do so without some moralising Herbert trying to tell them what they should or shouldn't do. Just like men have had the right to do it for Millennia.

Exactly. No one else’s business
Katie Taylor on 05:36 - May 4 with 1368 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 19:23 - May 3 by shingle

You would bet your house because you have never taken part or participated, if you had you would realise toughness does not even come in to it a lot of the time, i have seen these so called tough guys you mention humbled so many times, your uneducated comments are embarrassing for you simply have no idea whatsoever, do yourself a favour and send a message about your doubts on these highly trained top female Mma athletes not being able to handle these hard men you know on Facebook to lets say ex UFC fighters and Swansea lads John Phillips or Brett Johns and pretty tough guys i`m sure you agree, both are great guys who will take the time to answer you, i have no doubt they will explain in the reply to you just how silly you sound.

It’s my opinion if you don’t agree tough. Just like I don’t agree with you. Job done

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Katie Taylor on 06:43 - May 4 with 1374 viewsDr_Winston

Katie Taylor on 21:47 - May 3 by Sirjohnalot

Exactly. No one else’s business

Unless their behaviour impacts on others people should be free to do whatever the hell they want with their lives.

Will never understand how some people seem to think that they're entitled to believe otherwise and dictate what others can or can't do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Katie Taylor on 17:18 - May 4 with 1309 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 21:09 - May 3 by onehunglow

Folks .
It's really very simple.
It's a cae of ENJOYINGseeing women fight and injure themselves or not.

Those that are not excited by this spectacle do not these insults deserve.

There are some shocking comments passing the censors here and it's just the case many do not find it nice to watch.

Finally,Ive spoken to some females today...they agree. It's not a nice spectacle but rest assured the promoters will be male as will the audience. Get the other side of the argument? Didn't think you would either

Dont watch it then.

Just don’t tell others how to live their lives.

Simples.

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Taylor on 17:19 - May 4 with 1308 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 21:44 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

Exactly.

Katie Taylor on 18:01 - May 4 with 1284 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 05:36 - May 4 by 73__73

It’s my opinion if you don’t agree tough. Just like I don’t agree with you. Job done

Fair enough, but my opinion is based on fact and yours is totally uneducated and based on speculation, of course i can easily arrange for you to pop down a certain gym in Swansea for a legal grapple with one of the trained girls there and you can enhance your opinion and prove us wrong but your not going to do that are you, i have no doubt you would be folded up and tapping desperately within a few seconds.
Katie Taylor on 18:55 - May 4 with 1252 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 18:01 - May 4 by shingle

Fair enough, but my opinion is based on fact and yours is totally uneducated and based on speculation, of course i can easily arrange for you to pop down a certain gym in Swansea for a legal grapple with one of the trained girls there and you can enhance your opinion and prove us wrong but your not going to do that are you, i have no doubt you would be folded up and tapping desperately within a few seconds.

Why on earth would I want to do that.
I still stand by what I said, and also stand by men who like watching women Fight and get beaten up, must have something wrong with them.

Katie Taylor on 20:23 - May 4 with 1235 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 18:55 - May 4 by 73__73

I still stand by what I said, and also stand by men who like watching women Fight and get beaten up, must have something wrong with them.

And still on the wrong side of history.

Katie Taylor on 20:30 - May 4 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 17:18 - May 4 by Kilkennyjack

Dont watch it then.

Just don’t tell others how to live their lives.

Simples.

I don;t watch them

I don't tell anyone how to run their lives but that does not mean females should be watched by men injuring each other.

You want me to go on .I d forget winston .

I could crush you both with imple common sense. Neither of you have made your point but prefer to get personal .That is Winston to a tee.

"great right hook to the chin there from Katie.Right on the button there to the kidneys and a nice straight left to the heart. "

You enjoy this ,you are sick. You watch it and I would pray for you,if I had a deity.

You want your daughter to get into the ring and get smashed ,Jesus H .

What are we talking about here.

Katie Taylor on 22:06 - May 4 with 1203 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 20:30 - May 4 by onehunglow

I don;t watch them

I don't tell anyone how to run their lives but that does not mean females should be watched by men injuring each other.

You want me to go on .I d forget winston .

I could crush you both with imple common sense. Neither of you have made your point but prefer to get personal .That is Winston to a tee.

"great right hook to the chin there from Katie.Right on the button there to the kidneys and a nice straight left to the heart. "

You enjoy this ,you are sick. You watch it and I would pray for you,if I had a deity.

You want your daughter to get into the ring and get smashed ,Jesus H .

What are we talking about here.

Its about adult female athletes having the right to do what they want to do.
Exactly the same as the men.

The English FA banned womens football for 50 years and that was wrong as well.
Corrected now of course.

Equality means women having the right to decide, no people/men trying to impose their value system on them.

People then get the choice to watch or not. Thats the deal here.

Katie Taylor on 05:15 - May 5 with 1154 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 20:23 - May 4 by Kilkennyjack

And still on the wrong side of history.

Says the fool who’s been wrong on every subject 😂

Katie Taylor on 07:53 - May 5 with 1132 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 05:15 - May 5 by 73__73

Says the fool who’s been wrong on every subject 😂

I have never called you a fool.
I have never said you are wrong on every subject.

Its good you have a sense self reflection though.
You are wrong on most things, that is true.

Dont worry though i should imagine that people mostly ignore your posts.

Katie Taylor on 10:00 - May 5 with 1110 viewsonehunglow

In the context of equality then,maybe men fight women.
Both the same weight,why not.
Then ,following the equality line,mixed rugby .

Swimming and athletics already has trans gender people competing

No end to diversity is there

Katie Taylor on 18:35 - May 5 with 1082 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 18:55 - May 4 by 73__73

What you do not fancy proving a point in the real world when it is offered to you, well what a shock that is, so much for the tough talking forum warrior that you make yourself out to be on here.
Katie Taylor on 22:07 - May 5 with 1057 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 18:35 - May 5 by shingle

What you do not fancy proving a point in the real world when it is offered to you, well what a shock that is, so much for the tough talking forum warrior that you make yourself out to be on here.

I have absolutely nothing to prove, especially to someone that talks shite

Katie Taylor on 08:31 - May 6 with 1013 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 22:07 - May 5 by 73__73

I have absolutely nothing to prove, especially to someone that talks shite

Beep, beep, beep …. Reversing,@ please take care ….

Katie Taylor on 09:10 - May 6 with 1007 viewsonehunglow

Boys boys boys.
Look ,you either like females damaging each other or not.

Katie Taylor on 10:06 - May 6 with 993 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 08:31 - May 6 by Kilkennyjack

Beep, beep, beep …. Reversing,@ please take care ….

And how am I reversing ? I think women’s fighting is horrible, and men who like watching it - have something wrong with them.

As for reversing, you’ve done more than that on here than an Italian tank. 😂

Katie Taylor on 10:32 - May 6 with 989 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 10:06 - May 6 by 73__73

And how am I reversing ? I think women’s fighting is horrible, and men who like watching it - have something wrong with them.

As for reversing, you’ve done more than that on here than an Italian tank. 😂

You see ,even though 73 and I have had some feisty exchanges we agree on this subject.
Now,all of you need to grasp that.
It is and never has been about women s rights. Sadly,that was where that infamous thread went awry that saw me banned . It is simply a fact many fibd female boxing grotesque and that is no disrespect to any female who wants to don gloves and risk her health . No need to do that to risk health either as living with a violent man is dangerous .

Get it ,yet.

Katie Taylor on 11:54 - May 6 with 969 viewscontroversial_jack

Look at the power of this woman.I wouldn't like to get on the end of those strikes.

Katie Taylor on 13:31 - May 6 with 943 viewsonehunglow

Moralsing Herbert.
Leave it out man.

If you can't argue properly then don't even try.

Now then,what happens when trans men/women want to take up boxing.

Read what Sharron Davies has to say about gender equality etc. A superb,honest and true athlete.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024