Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad people 21:52 - May 29 with 5693 viewsFireboy2

Posting about an ex manager.

Are you a swans fan or a lover/hater of a former manager?
Sad people on 23:42 - May 30 with 1148 viewsAndyCole

Sad that a thread is created in this way.

A proper sad indictment to the way in which the sheeple think.

Sad people are the people who are sad that we are stuck (for now) with Losing Martinfraudball and his utterly losing brand of stupid football.

Sad that Cooperball was given the licence to succeed elsewhere.

Lessons should be understood, absorbed and given careful consideration by the usual unthinking sheeple.

Sad thread, in so many ways.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sad people on 23:46 - May 30 with 1153 viewsSTID2017

Sad people on 23:42 - May 30 by AndyCole

Sad that a thread is created in this way.

A proper sad indictment to the way in which the sheeple think.

Sad people are the people who are sad that we are stuck (for now) with Losing Martinfraudball and his utterly losing brand of stupid football.

Sad that Cooperball was given the licence to succeed elsewhere.

Lessons should be understood, absorbed and given careful consideration by the usual unthinking sheeple.

Sad thread, in so many ways.

Think you should read what you put on August 13th last year, on the other thread.
Makes you look like a turn coat.
[Post edited 30 May 2022 23:47]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sad people on 23:48 - May 30 with 1135 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sad people on 23:46 - May 30 by STID2017

Think you should read what you put on August 13th last year, on the other thread.

I don’t understand why that thread has been bumped? Doesn’t it just show that AC and OHL etc were supportive of him early and changed when the reality of his management set in?

I don’t get it 🤷‍♂️

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sad people on 00:59 - May 31 with 1116 viewsAndyCole

Sad people on 23:46 - May 30 by STID2017

I feel dirty responding to such a stupid twp post.

Think. For yourself. For once.

Some of us had hope that our winning Cooper model would be enhanced with an injection of something, something left field.. to get us over the line.

Some of us quickly saw that Martinfraudball was a fraud and called it very early doors.

Twps need to keep up. Twps are always on the backfoot, probing with no effect.

I say the insightful types like Dr_P et al ought not bother responding ever again to twps like you - you're a lost cause, in so many ways.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sad people on 07:40 - May 31 with 1067 viewsSTID2017

Sad people on 00:59 - May 31 by AndyCole

Some of us had hope that our winning Cooper model would be enhanced with an injection of something, something left field.. to get us over the line.

Some of us quickly saw that Martinfraudball was a fraud and called it very early doors.

I say the insightful types like Dr_P et al ought not bother responding ever again to twps like you - you're a lost cause, in so many ways.

You are a sad, rude WUM.
Offer nothing to the forum but negative abuse.
Time you stopped now

Sad people on 08:00 - May 31 with 1058 viewsFireboy2

Sad people on 07:40 - May 31 by STID2017

You are a sad, rude WUM.
Offer nothing to the forum but negative abuse.
Time you stopped now

Not only sad but downright rude.

I'm not like you G, you like replying to these wums, but as I keep telling you, you are wasting your precious time mate, they will never change, its their perogative to wind people up and get replies, it's the reason I don't post much anymore
Sad people on 08:17 - May 31 with 1042 viewsSTID2017

Sad people on 08:00 - May 31 by Fireboy2

I'm not like you G, you like replying to these wums, but as I keep telling you, you are wasting your precious time mate, they will never change, its their perogative to wind people up and get replies, it's the reason I don't post much anymore

Very true.
Busy day ahead so I will be off and leave them to it.
ATB

Sad people on 09:40 - May 31 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

Sad people on 08:17 - May 31 by STID2017

Very true.
ATB

They/He/She/It will be here waiting for you G. 24 hours a day. SAD BARSTEWARD(S).

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Sad people on 09:46 - May 31 with 998 viewsDr_Parnassus

Is this the kind of abuse Keith was talking about out of interest? 🧐

Sad people on 10:13 - May 31 with 979 viewsonehunglow

Sad people on 08:17 - May 31 by STID2017

Very true.
ATB

I'm not sure AC is particularly rude .Ive been called far far worse by fireboy and Winston over many years.Because of their chums ,they are allowed to get away with it,but when AC does it,he is selected for a gang splat. Same applies to Dr P really. Ive crossed swords with him lately but atleast he is more subtle in his put downs.
What we see from some like the fireboy is ritual waving of genitals at how loyal supporters they are;far more so than others. Even a cursory glance at this site evidences that.

Jesus ,I can recall Winston basically decrying anyone who moved away from Swansea and had the audacity to say they still supported the club. Check it out in the archives. I aint lying.

AC has not spent a decade being "rude" ,many slagging him off have and it again shows what hypocrites we have for fans;clueless ones too .

I do not agree with AC on all matters and certainly not as in the cae of Dr P.

Sad is also a word I find offensive in this context.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sad people on 10:34 - May 31 with 966 viewsbuilthjack

Sad people on 00:59 - May 31 by AndyCole

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sad people on 10:35 - May 31 with 966 viewsKeithHaynes

Sad people on 10:13 - May 31 by onehunglow

I'm not sure AC is particularly rude .Ive been called far far worse by fireboy and Winston over many years.Because of their chums ,they are allowed to get away with it,but when AC does it,he is selected for a gang splat. Same applies to Dr P really. Ive crossed swords with him lately but atleast he is more subtle in his put downs.
What we see from some like the fireboy is ritual waving of genitals at how loyal supporters they are;far more so than others. Even a cursory glance at this site evidences that.

Jesus ,I can recall Winston basically decrying anyone who moved away from Swansea and had the audacity to say they still supported the club. Check it out in the archives. I aint lying.

AC has not spent a decade being "rude" ,many slagging him off have and it again shows what hypocrites we have for fans;clueless ones too .

I do not agree with AC on all matters and certainly not as in the cae of Dr P.

Sad is also a word I find offensive in this context.

Due to my commitments any dialogue referencing other posters in a derogatory way or is deemed as starting a war of words will result in an immediate ban. That’s the brief.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sad people on 10:43 - May 31 with 946 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sad people on 10:35 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

Due to my commitments any dialogue referencing other posters in a derogatory way or is deemed as starting a war of words will result in an immediate ban. That’s the brief.

This is a few posts above mate.

Same old stuff.

Sad people on 10:57 - May 31 with 935 viewsonehunglow

Sad people on 10:35 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

Fair enough Zkeith.
I withdraw .

Sad people on 11:07 - May 31 with 933 viewsKeithHaynes

Sad people on 10:57 - May 31 by onehunglow

Fair enough Zkeith.
I withdraw .

No need to.

Sad people on 11:21 - May 31 with 904 viewsonehunglow

Sad people on 11:07 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

No need to.

I felt I needed to after reading your last post.

I should keep these thoughts in my head and deal with them as such.

Sad people on 15:21 - May 31 with 831 viewsKeithHaynes

Sad people on 11:21 - May 31 by onehunglow

I felt I needed to after reading your last post.

I should keep these thoughts in my head and deal with them as such.

Oh you felt they were aimed at you.

Sad people on 18:42 - May 31 with 776 viewsguthrieintherain

Sad people on 08:00 - May 31 by Fireboy2

Oh the irony you don't reply to the WUMS.

You and your chums just post the threads in the first place calling posters sad or telling them that they are taken off ignore to get a reaction.

I have differing footballing views to Dr P Andy Cole and One hourglow but nobody can accuse them of posting threads to wind up.

But credit where it's due they do stand up for themselves.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Sad people on 18:51 - May 31 with 769 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sad people on 18:42 - May 31 by guthrieintherain

You and your chums just post the threads in the first place calling posters sad or telling them that they are taken off ignore to get a reaction.

I have differing footballing views to Dr P Andy Cole and One hourglow but nobody can accuse them of posting threads to wind up.

They know they can get away with it, thats why. If anyone else had posted this thread it would be in the bin long ago, but have made those feelings known and am completely open about that.

But I must say your post is spot on sir, not for the first time I read one of your posts and don’t see how anyone can make an argument against it. Perfectly fine to disagree about footballing matters, but you have to be able to put it across in the correct manner which you always do.

Keep it up. A great asset to this site.

Sad people on 19:06 - May 31 with 760 viewsmagicdaps10

Sad people on 18:42 - May 31 by guthrieintherain

I must say, I find Fireboys straight to the point personality a refreshing thing, it's honest and I get how people get offended by it.

There is a lot of underhand behaviour on here and unfortunately a lot of people get roped into acting the same ☝️ and unfortunately it's not how many want to act.
There is certainly individuals who go along with other posters for various reason, I doubt there are posters who can't see clearly what some posters are doing......what I tend to find, posters who try to hard to be clever, their antics tend to show a lot more.

But back to Fireboy, he is straight talking and that speaks volumes for his integrity and the people who are offended are the ones who don't like being told or like hearing the truth.

As for the OP, I am an happy soul, I can be put down and posters can play games to try and bring me down but I will always aim to be positive because that creates happiness 😘

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sad people on 19:11 - May 31 with 754 viewsonehunglow

Sad people on 19:06 - May 31 by magicdaps10

I must say, I find Fireboys straight to the point personality a refreshing thing, it's honest and I get how people get offended by it.

There is a lot of underhand behaviour on here and unfortunately a lot of people get roped into acting the same ☝️ and unfortunately it's not how many want to act.
There is certainly individuals who go along with other posters for various reason, I doubt there are posters who can't see clearly what some posters are doing......what I tend to find, posters who try to hard to be clever, their antics tend to show a lot more.

But back to Fireboy, he is straight talking and that speaks volumes for his integrity and the people who are offended are the ones who don't like being told or like hearing the truth.

As for the OP, I am an happy soul, I can be put down and posters can play games to try and bring me down but I will always aim to be positive because that creates happiness 😘

A reminder about not seeking to antagonise individuals

Sad people on 19:14 - May 31 with 748 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sad people on 19:11 - May 31 by onehunglow

Indeed, good observation OHL.

Sad people on 19:16 - May 31 with 750 viewsbuilthjack

Sad people on 19:06 - May 31 by magicdaps10

Teachers pet reported me to the headmaster, see above.
A joke of a poster.

Sad people on 19:19 - May 31 with 743 viewsDr_Parnassus

Sad people on 19:16 - May 31 by builthjack

Teachers pet reported me to the headmaster, see above.
A joke of a poster.

Is this yet more abuse that you have just been told to refrain from?

Interesting 🧐

Sad people on 19:19 - May 31 with 745 viewsmagicdaps10

Sad people on 19:11 - May 31 by onehunglow

Sorry if it was seen that way OHL, I am just posting honestly and apologies if that offends you... I can only say as I see.

I get how some won't like but from myself to you and I am sure you will understand... I can only be true to myself when I post.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024