Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heat 23:32 - Jun 16 with 4094 viewsqprxtc

A truly superb film. Two hours and fifty minutes of quality. Twenty seven years old.

Christopher on a tandem.

Don’t waste my mutherfuggen time.

Heat on 07:40 - Jun 18 with 704 viewsenfieldargh

Just watched heat for the first time, brilliant thanks for the thread

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Heat on 12:16 - Jun 18 with 606 viewsswisscottage

Heat on 00:48 - Jun 17 by CLAREMAN1995

One of my favorite lines of all time by Pacino in Heat when he throws the TV out the window ." You might be fuc*ing my wife but you are not watching my TV " loved it. But he was on his streak of movies shouting his lines angry and it took away from his performance IMO.
One of the best movies ever produced was Manhunter a Michael Mann classic and one of the best performances of William Petersons career .Not a first date movie of course

I was similarly a huge fan of Manhunter, and thought the acting, atmosphere, and pacing were simply amazing throughout the movie, and then I read Red Dragon, and realised the movie could have been even better, bizarrely.
Heat on 12:17 - Jun 18 with 602 viewshubble

Heat on 08:53 - Jun 17 by Antti_Heinola

I was left totally cold by it when it came out, and found the Pacino/De Niro scene in the diner hugely overrated.
Recently went to see Mann's early film Thief with James Caan however, and loved it, so think it's time to give Heat another go.

Interesting that Heat left you cold, but Thief stole your heart....

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Heat on 00:26 - Jun 20 with 497 viewsrobith

In defence of Pacino's performance, there was a sub plot about his character having a coke addiction that was cut for time, so some of the shouting is a hangover from that
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024