Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A change of topic 12:12 - Aug 26 with 5774 viewselectricblue

So there we have it our energy(electric-gas) are set to increase by staggering 80% that is 80p in every pound we already pay....

How do they expect house holds to pay such an increase!
I dont mean just people who are in recept of benefits but the every day people weither you work, retired, unemployed..
People are going die from this unless drastic action is taken against the increase as dont forget the prices increase again come April 3months later...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

A change of topic on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 702 viewsDalenet

A change of topic on 16:13 - Aug 26 by James1980

So we scrimp and save to pay these extortionate energy bills. So what happens to companies that provide these little luxuries? What happens to the staff behind the bar at the pub that closes because they have to shut up shop. The travel agent that has to get rid of staff because less people are booking a holiday. What about the folk who service the coffee machines that are in independent coffee shops that close down, because people aren't going there for their flat white and croissant. The dramatic drop in disposable income is going to be catastrophic for the economy.

They'll be closing anyway James. They don't have an energy price cap. A pub near me has had a 500% increase in utility bills and they are now having to close. The cafes and independent coffee shops will struggle. I suspect RAFC will be seeing a £100,000 increase.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024