Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wayne brown 17:43 - Sep 18 with 8489 viewsburnsieespana

Has been sacked short time ago!
Wayne brown on 21:19 - Sep 28 with 783 viewswessex_exile

Wayne brown on 13:34 - Sep 28 by RSCOSWORTH

You do have to wonder who is betting on this?

Be good to have someone in place before Saturday but they're leaving it late if that's the plan.

I'm not even sure anyone is, just the bookies reacting to the latest name put forward in the media? I'm certainly not parting with my hard-earned on a fools errand to line the pockets of bookmakers.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Wayne brown on 09:54 - Sep 30 with 663 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Wayne brown on 21:19 - Sep 28 by wessex_exile

I'm not even sure anyone is, just the bookies reacting to the latest name put forward in the media? I'm certainly not parting with my hard-earned on a fools errand to line the pockets of bookmakers.

Evidently you can no longer bet on Matt Bloomfield. Read into that what you will.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Wayne brown on 11:15 - Sep 30 with 639 viewsburnsieespana

Wayne brown on 09:54 - Sep 30 by RSCOSWORTH

Evidently you can no longer bet on Matt Bloomfield. Read into that what you will.

EADT linking him with us
Done a bit of coaching at Wycombe but hardly experienced so not much better than an internal.
Wayne brown on 11:36 - Sep 30 with 633 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Wayne brown on 11:15 - Sep 30 by burnsieespana

EADT linking him with us
Done a bit of coaching at Wycombe but hardly experienced so not much better than an internal.

You could actually argue that he's less experienced than all of our recent appointments and the Wycombe connection isn't exactly going to help him if the results aren't going our way. For me this is not what we should be doing given our current plight.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Wayne brown on 11:45 - Sep 30 with 628 viewsburnsieespana

Have to say agree fully
If this is the appointment it is worse than either guy at Boreham Wood or another NL Manager.
We really are at the bottom of the barrel and how Ball can say the club and fans will be reinvigorated is beyond me
As a Col U supporter of so many ups and mostly downs will give him my support but am very concerned for the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024