Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend 18:21 - Nov 10 with 1529 viewsKeithHaynes

Get swimming mate.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-swansea-city-ace-oli-25485

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 1422 viewsBoundy

I hope he smashes 3 past them , regardless of his off field antics I still wish he was wearing white

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 1406 viewsmax936

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:15 - Nov 10 by Boundy

I hope he smashes 3 past them , regardless of his off field antics I still wish he was wearing white

I concur, hope he keeps his head and doesn't get embroiled in any nonsense as they are bound to try and wind him up, concentrate on a Hattrick Ollie
[Post edited 11 Nov 2022 10:00]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:39 - Nov 10 with 1388 viewsbuilthjack

I hope he scores a hat trick, and celebrates every one with the swim away, in a 3-3 draw.
We need to close the gap on Sheff Utd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 22:34 - Nov 10 with 1332 viewsmax936

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:39 - Nov 10 by builthjack

I hope he scores a hat trick, and celebrates every one with the swim away, in a 3-3 draw.
We need to close the gap on Sheff Utd.

A 1-1 may have a distance chance, but Cardiff scoring 3 goals is something they dream of

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 09:22 - Nov 11 with 1192 viewspencoedjack

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:32 - Nov 10 by max936

I concur, hope he keeps his head and doesn't get embroiled in any nonsense as they are bound to try and wind him up, concentrate on a Hattrick Ollie
[Post edited 11 Nov 2022 10:00]

Will there be anyone there to wind him up?
Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 10:02 - Nov 11 with 1171 viewsmax936

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 09:22 - Nov 11 by pencoedjack

That's a go0od point, but they've a few antagonist's in the Team.

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 10:15 - Nov 11 with 1163 viewsBoundy

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 09:22 - Nov 11 by pencoedjack

Invisible ST holders maybe ?

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 10:16 - Nov 11 with 1162 viewsBoundy

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 10:02 - Nov 11 by max936

That's a go0od point, but they've a few antagonist's in the Team.

and look how that worked out for them against us

Login to get fewer ads

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 952 viewsAlgorfajack

Watching the boxing at the moment live from the Sheffield Arena & I am pretty sure they just showed Mcburnie in the crowd, so not sure he will be playing tomorrow.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:08 - Nov 11 with 917 viewsKeithHaynes

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 19:25 - Nov 11 by Algorfajack

Watching the boxing at the moment live from the Sheffield Arena & I am pretty sure they just showed Mcburnie in the crowd, so not sure he will be playing tomorrow.

That will be his doppelgänger mate. He gets everywhere.

Although your sharp eye could have disclosed early team news, Oli is injured and 50/50 but Sheffield United are already in south Wales

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:23 - Nov 11 with 899 viewsmax936

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 19:25 - Nov 11 by Algorfajack

What channel is the boxing on Butty?

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:58 - Nov 11 with 886 viewsAlgorfajack

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:23 - Nov 11 by max936

What channel is the boxing on Butty?

Hi Max, it's on Fite uk but I have it on a channel designated as ppv1 on my box. I have a section with about 36 ppv channels inc sky box office & BT box office.

The main World title bout with Sunny Edwards is just starting now.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 22:00 - Nov 11 with 879 viewsmax936

Oli looking forward to going to Cardiff this weekend on 21:58 - Nov 11 by Algorfajack

Hi Max, it's on Fite uk but I have it on a channel designated as ppv1 on my box. I have a section with about 36 ppv channels inc sky box office & BT box office.

The main World title bout with Sunny Edwards is just starting now.

Cheers Algorfajack.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024