Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russian missile strike in Poland 19:21 - Nov 15 with 5995 viewsscruffyjack

Polish security council meeting as we speak. This is an attack on NATO.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russian missile strike in Poland on 15:29 - Nov 18 with 860 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 05:26 - Nov 18 by Togg

A good article on the tyrant Putin
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/17/defeat-vladimir-putin-becoming-despe

I wouldn't say he's desperate, far from it,

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/16/russian-attacks-on-ukriane-energy-syste
Russian missile strike in Poland on 17:05 - Nov 18 with 847 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 15:29 - Nov 18 by controversial_jack

I wouldn't say he's desperate, far from it,

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/16/russian-attacks-on-ukriane-energy-syste

Stop avoiding the question , please provide proof that the the US instigated the 2014 coup ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:22 - Nov 18 with 832 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 17:05 - Nov 18 by Boundy

Stop avoiding the question , please provide proof that the the US instigated the 2014 coup ,

I have shown you this in the past. Put in a google search yourself. It's widely acknowledged that the US was behind it
Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:42 - Nov 18 with 812 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:22 - Nov 18 by controversial_jack

I have shown you this in the past. Put in a google search yourself. It's widely acknowledged that the US was behind it

You posted it so own it ,or can't you find it ?

Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:49 - Nov 19 with 780 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:42 - Nov 18 by Boundy

You posted it so own it ,or can't you find it ?

https://geopolitics.co/2022/03/01/ukraine-the-mess-that-victoria-nuland-made/

Just a quick google search that you could have done too
Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 741 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 08:49 - Nov 19 by controversial_jack

https://geopolitics.co/2022/03/01/ukraine-the-mess-that-victoria-nuland-made/

Just a quick google search that you could have done too

Obvious propaganda

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/covert-geopolitics/#:~:text=Covert%20Geopolitics%

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:20 - Nov 19 with 738 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:22 - Nov 18 by controversial_jack

Just answer the question were Russia responsible Goe shooting down MH17?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:35 - Nov 19 with 729 viewsTogg

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:02 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Obvious propaganda

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/covert-geopolitics/#:~:text=Covert%20Geopolitics%

Yes I googled that to. Total propaganda rag.
Yes as if Putin and his regime are 'Paragons of virtue'.
A country where you will get poisoned or bumped off if you dont agree or speak out! However there will always be 'fan boys' and girls.
Login to get fewer ads

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:42 - Nov 19 with 726 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:20 - Nov 19 by felixstowe_jack

Just answer the question were Russia responsible Goe shooting down MH17?

No idea. It was a Russian made missile, but could have been fired from either side. Maybe an accident!
Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:46 - Nov 19 with 725 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:02 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Obvious propaganda

I wouldn't trust your blog, obvious propganda
Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:58 - Nov 19 with 715 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:42 - Nov 19 by controversial_jack

No idea. It was a Russian made missile, but could have been fired from either side. Maybe an accident!

Yeah, it must have been training day at the Russian missile base, those first days at work can be pretty confusing, all those buttons...now, Sergei, which one starts the coffee machine.

What next, Putin didn't mean to invade, he was misunderstood?

Just how low are you willing to stoop? Boy you must have a bad back, will you ever see your feet again.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:04 - Nov 19 with 713 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:58 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Yeah, it must have been training day at the Russian missile base, those first days at work can be pretty confusing, all those buttons...now, Sergei, which one starts the coffee machine.

What next, Putin didn't mean to invade, he was misunderstood?

Just how low are you willing to stoop? Boy you must have a bad back, will you ever see your feet again.

" What makes a good conspiracy is one that cannot be proven or disproven, but sounds like it could possibly happen." so that's good enough for the resident idiot

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:30 - Nov 19 with 707 viewscontroversial_jack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/rus
Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 700 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:30 - Nov 19 by controversial_jack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/rus

Milne, hysterical, this is what he said about the USSR,

"For all its brutalities and failures, communism in the Soviet Union, eastern Europe and elsewhere delivered rapid industrialisation, mass education, job security and huge advances in social and gender equality. It encompassed genuine idealism and commitment ... Its existence helped to drive up welfare standards in the west, boosted the anticolonial movement and provided a powerful counterweight to western global domination"

Boosted the anticolonial movement....having taken over half of Europe after WW2!

Huge advances in social and gender equality....unless you were black or LGBT.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:03 - Nov 20 with 662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:13 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Seems fairly obvious that it's an accident. One that might happen more often given how quickly the Russians have burned through their inventory of the more accurate missiles.

I wouldn't expect much to escalate from this. Maybe NATO will ship more support to Ukraine. Perhaps the Russians will stick to targets well inside the margin of error from here on in.

Must have one hell of an inventory. 70 plus missiles again crippling Ukrainian transport and infrastructure.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russian missile strike in Poland on 11:05 - Nov 20 with 662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 19:29 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

This if true is serious.

Our partners Reuters report.

Two people died Tuesday afternoon after a projectile struck an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine, domestic media reported.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has called an emergency meeting of the country's top national security and defence officials, according to government spokesman Piotr Mueller.

Mueller did not immediately confirm the information on the missile strike but said the meeting was held due to a “crisis situation”.

A senior US intelligence official confirmed to AP that Russian missiles crossed into Poland. The eastern European country bordering Ukraine is an EU and NATO member.

Local outlets are reporting that Polish police, the prosecutor's office and the army are on site in Przewodów. Firefighters from a local unit confirmed an explosion had killed at least two people.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A breach of article “whatever” should mean NATO responding against the source. Which is actually the Ukraine.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:25 - Nov 20 with 649 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 17:05 - Nov 18 by Boundy

This video clearly quotes Victoria Nuland as pledging significant money to “assist the Ukraine in turning away from Russia and towards the EU but under IMF conditions “.

This was filmed 8 years ago and warns of the potential for “even greater conflict”.

You’ll rubbish it I know but you did ask.

Also this regarding the austerity attached to the EU/IMF deal vs the Russian deal which would have given ordinary Ukrainians a much higher standard of living .

Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:52 - Nov 20 with 641 viewsBrynmill_Jack

“Polish security council meeting as we speak. This is an attack on NATO. “

By that token a missile launch from NATO on the Ukraine is what you’re calling for. That will teach you to think before you post won’t it .

Russian missile strike in Poland on 14:48 - Nov 20 with 636 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:42 - Nov 19 by controversial_jack

It was deliberately fired by Russian controlled forces as the court decided. It was certainly not an accident just the Russians did not bother to identify the target was a civilians aircraft flying over part of a country they had just invaded.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 619 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 14:48 - Nov 20 by felixstowe_jack

It was deliberately fired by Russian controlled forces as the court decided. It was certainly not an accident just the Russians did not bother to identify the target was a civilians aircraft flying over part of a country they had just invaded.

They decided, but they had no way of knowing, just went with probability in their eyes.

There was no Russian invasion in 2014.
Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:50 - Nov 20 with 605 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 17:07 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

They decided, but they had no way of knowing, just went with probability in their eyes.

There was no Russian invasion in 2014.

Yeah yeah, Crimea and you know that.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 18:58 - Nov 20 with 601 viewsCatullus

Russian missile strike in Poland on 12:25 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

This video clearly quotes Victoria Nuland as pledging significant money to “assist the Ukraine in turning away from Russia and towards the EU but under IMF conditions “.

This was filmed 8 years ago and warns of the potential for “even greater conflict”.

You’ll rubbish it I know but you did ask.

Also this regarding the austerity attached to the EU/IMF deal vs the Russian deal which would have given ordinary Ukrainians a much higher standard of living .

Wasn't that money pledged when Yanukovych had just been removed because he went against his pledge to join the EU and turned back to Russia.

Nuland was pledging support for the Maidan revolution as they tried to rebuild Ukraine democratically.

It's either that or it was pledged when Yanukovych was still in power. I don't doubt the USA interfered in events over there, they have their sticly fingers in far too many places and have caused incalculable problems.

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 584 viewscontroversial_jack

There are no NAZIS in the Ukraine

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:08 - Nov 20 with 580 viewsBoundy

Russian missile strike in Poland on 20:51 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

There are no NAZIS in the Ukraine

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2022/apr/12/russian-karting-champion-apo

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:42 - Nov 20 with 572 viewscontroversial_jack

Russian missile strike in Poland on 21:08 - Nov 20 by Boundy

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2022/apr/12/russian-karting-champion-apo

Caught on cam. No excuse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024