Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nouble leaves 16:50 - Mar 17 with 1123 viewsRSCOSWORTH

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2023/march/frank-nouble/

We've seen many versions of Frank in his various spells here but probably haven't seen the best from him for quite some time. I think he was influential in keeping us in the division the season before last but it hasn't really worked out since.

Thanks for the memories Frank, you gave us plenty of good ones and scored some fantastic goals along the way. One of my favourite Nouble games was when he came on against Swindon when we were 1-0 down at home and he was completely unplayable and we ended up winning 3-1.

I'm sure he'll pick up another club, he's pretty good at that.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Nouble leaves on 18:28 - Mar 17 with 1088 viewsGOSBTS

Agreed, that Swindon game is probably one of my favourites since I’ve been following the U’s. Him and Norris live long in the memory from that night. Right behind the goal in the South Stand I was, lovely stuff.
Nouble leaves on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 1080 viewsburnsieespana

My lasting memory of Frank will be the final goal he scored for us against Harrogate and the obvious delight it gave him.
Sad all went downhill under Broomfield who didseem to u derstand Frank and the best way to play him.
Nouble leaves on 08:56 - Mar 18 with 944 viewswessex_exile

Sad end for someone who’s been with the club on and off for many years, but everyone knew he wasn’t getting another contract in the summer. At least this way, as a free agent, he hopefully gets the chance for a short term deal somewhere before the end of the season. I think the mistake was believing he was a no. 9 when he came back from Plymouth, when we all knew he wasn’t. Big player with a big heart - good luck Frank!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024