Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Lord 18:44 - Apr 29 with 2548 viewsShun

For anyone who knew David, a long-time supporter of Dale, he sadly died this weekend in Fairfield Hospital.
David Lord on 19:07 - Apr 29 with 2432 viewsR17ALE

A great shame. Another one from that era gone. He worked in the lotteries office for decades counting the money out from Goldbond Agents as well as doing his own round in his beloved Heywood.

Was great mates with Cloughie. I'm sure they'll be sharing half a mild in the ether.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

David Lord on 19:38 - Apr 29 with 2340 viewsChaffRAFC

David Lord on 19:07 - Apr 29 by R17ALE

A great shame. Another one from that era gone. He worked in the lotteries office for decades counting the money out from Goldbond Agents as well as doing his own round in his beloved Heywood.

Was great mates with Cloughie. I'm sure they'll be sharing half a mild in the ether.

Awful news, remember David from when he worked on the Goldbond. I'd always annoy him when I'd come in asking for the commission I'd saved while he was counting that weeks takings.

RIP David

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

David Lord on 21:08 - Apr 29 with 2166 views100notout

Sad news. He must have been a big age - it must be 20 years since I was a goldbond agent and he looked ancient then!!!

A fantastic servant to the club. RIP David

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

David Lord on 21:10 - Apr 29 with 2153 viewskel

David Lord on 21:08 - Apr 29 by 100notout

Sad news. He must have been a big age - it must be 20 years since I was a goldbond agent and he looked ancient then!!!

A fantastic servant to the club. RIP David

91 I’ve seen on facebook.
David Lord on 21:22 - Apr 29 with 2074 viewsThreeLions

I used to enjoy seeing David on Saturday mornings when dropping off my money from my goldbond rounds. A charming man. RIP David
David Lord on 23:55 - Apr 29 with 1823 viewsDorkingDale

Sorry to hear this, but let's celebrate his long life....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024