Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McNulty's comments 08:34 - Jul 30 with 14498 viewsscarrow

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/july/interview_mcnultypostbradford/

Budget or lack of...

Poll: Final position

McNulty's comments on 13:34 - Jul 31 with 1114 views100notout

McNulty's comments on 12:33 - Jul 31 by TalkingSutty

When the Chairman mentions lending the club money on condition that the very thing that protects the club is compromised, and then mentions liquidation in the same statement, as shareholders and supporters you have to look at the worst case scenario from the clubs perspective. The club is more important than any individual. A Chairman who mentions liquidation as a possible scenario ( that's what he did) should be prepared to be scrutinised by the shareholders. To not do so wouldn't be right.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 12:34]

totally agree with your last comment

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

McNulty's comments on 13:35 - Jul 31 with 1114 viewspioneer

McNulty's comments on 12:11 - Jul 31 by 100notout

I disagree thats not the gist of their message. If you were lending me say £100k you would want something to fall back on would you not? e.g. a charge over my house so that IF and I say again IF I do not/cannot pay you back then you are able to recover your money. That's not to say I wouldn't pay you back.

They should never have used the word liquidation because that just fuels speculation - just another of the many cock-ups they have made.

As somebody said - liquidation is a good way down the track - before that we would have to go into administration - as bad as that would be at least then we would have full disclosure.

The word liquidation was used deliberately as a veiled threat to try and influence shareholders votes.
McNulty's comments on 13:35 - Jul 31 with 1105 viewsTrev

Whether we are semi-f@cked, f@cked or completely and utterly f@cked the one thing we do know for sure is the chairman can't be arsed to give the fan base any kind of clarification on the matter.
McNulty's comments on 14:29 - Jul 31 with 933 viewselectricblue

McNulty's comments on 13:35 - Jul 31 by Trev

Whether we are semi-f@cked, f@cked or completely and utterly f@cked the one thing we do know for sure is the chairman can't be arsed to give the fan base any kind of clarification on the matter.

So lets have him removed if that is the case..

What is required somebody with a great big broom and sweep through the club remove the ones not required and ruffle the feathers of who have been kept on..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024