Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tigers at Layer Road 21:11 - Sep 23 with 27963 viewsSparkfilmsTV

In a strange twist of events l found myself in conversation with a young lady who had attended Layer Road for a match against Hull City in our first season in The Championship. The 5-1 encounter.

We were attending a promo evening for a band called The Datsuns in North London in 2008.

During the evening she explained that she had been present at a party that made the national news due to the tragic death of someone by the name of Mark Blanco.

The incident occurred in December 2006.

This incident will be shown on Channel 4 on Monday night at 22.00 in an hour long documentary and several people known to me have made contributions.

It may be of interest to some.

I am very much hoping that the police will reinvestigate the death of Mark Blanco as a result of what will be included in the content.

I know that what l was told by this young lady 15 years ago has been instrumental in the making of this documentary.
Tigers at Layer Road on 18:17 - Jun 11 with 405 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Very interesting scanning PJ Files McCann.

Although the PJ had doubts that an abduction took place my gut feeling from reading initial key statements is that it probably did.

The media circus which was to explode on a global level appears to evolved from the multiple contacts that the McCann's and their associates had and l haven't traced anything pre-planned.

Having said that, many of the statements refer to the lack of care and protection to three young children left alone for varying time portals and it is quite incredible to learn that Madeleine had 'issues' relating to waking up at night and wandering around.

The British establishment do appear to have given the McCann's support on a level that has never been before or since - a PR supershow and possibly removing incriminating details from data systems.
Tigers at Layer Road on 19:20 - Jun 12 with 367 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Tigers at Layer Road on 18:17 - Jun 11 by SparkfilmsTV

Very interesting scanning PJ Files McCann.

Although the PJ had doubts that an abduction took place my gut feeling from reading initial key statements is that it probably did.

The media circus which was to explode on a global level appears to evolved from the multiple contacts that the McCann's and their associates had and l haven't traced anything pre-planned.

Having said that, many of the statements refer to the lack of care and protection to three young children left alone for varying time portals and it is quite incredible to learn that Madeleine had 'issues' relating to waking up at night and wandering around.

The British establishment do appear to have given the McCann's support on a level that has never been before or since - a PR supershow and possibly removing incriminating details from data systems.

I spent a few hours reading through the interviews taken by British police here in the UK of 'The Tapas Seven' in 2008.

This was an intensive and extensive interviewing technique and quite an insight into many issues that the public may not have been aware of.

The fact that the McCann twins didn't wake up through the night of the disappearance when there was hours of shouting and screaming in close proximity - not to mention Kate McCann smashing doors and wardrobes is difficult to comprehend - all this with rooms full of people.

Members of the Tapas Seven and even Kate McCann seemed to be of the opinion that the twins had been 'drugged'.

As for the behaviour of the McCann couple who were utterly distraught - one line in a statement stood out - 'No one could have acted that'.

It's only when reading through police files that l can formulate a rational opinion of what may have happened.

Interestingly, Maddie was not covered up when she was put to bed and even the surface of the bed doesn't suggest that it had been slept on and no ruffles of movement are visible.

There are still so many unusual aspects to the circumstances of the immediate surroundings in the apartment.

The Jane Tanner sighting does appear to be authentic and this only became apparent some years after her interview in the UK.

I think all of the Tapas Seven were truthful with their statements both in Portugal and the UK.
Tigers at Layer Road on 18:37 - Jun 13 with 326 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Tigers at Layer Road on 19:20 - Jun 12 by SparkfilmsTV

I spent a few hours reading through the interviews taken by British police here in the UK of 'The Tapas Seven' in 2008.

This was an intensive and extensive interviewing technique and quite an insight into many issues that the public may not have been aware of.

The fact that the McCann twins didn't wake up through the night of the disappearance when there was hours of shouting and screaming in close proximity - not to mention Kate McCann smashing doors and wardrobes is difficult to comprehend - all this with rooms full of people.

Members of the Tapas Seven and even Kate McCann seemed to be of the opinion that the twins had been 'drugged'.

As for the behaviour of the McCann couple who were utterly distraught - one line in a statement stood out - 'No one could have acted that'.

It's only when reading through police files that l can formulate a rational opinion of what may have happened.

Interestingly, Maddie was not covered up when she was put to bed and even the surface of the bed doesn't suggest that it had been slept on and no ruffles of movement are visible.

There are still so many unusual aspects to the circumstances of the immediate surroundings in the apartment.

The Jane Tanner sighting does appear to be authentic and this only became apparent some years after her interview in the UK.

I think all of the Tapas Seven were truthful with their statements both in Portugal and the UK.

Just to confirm the individual who was seen by Jane Tanner and was known as 'Tannerman' was Julian Totman carrying his two year old daughter and he made himself known to Portuguese police as soon as he became aware of the drawing that was actually commissioned by the McCann's. This information was not shared with British police for four years!

Mr and Mrs Totman heard nothing back from the police in Portugal for year's after their communication.

This was reported in the British press at the time but l wasn't aware.

Children being carried at night back from a crèche etc was a fairly common sight it seems.

Sorry to burden anyone with this kind of information but l like to tie up any loose ends ( and there are plenty on the conveyer belt ).
Tigers at Layer Road on 21:40 - Jun 18 with 207 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Just been on a surreal dog walk ...didn't realise that Channel 4 News was beamed live tonight from Firstsite in Colchester.

I tend to look into the large windows around the back of the gallery to scan the latest exhibits and there was Daisy Cooper and Co. in The Green Room with plenty of 'riders'...possibly milkshakes for Richard Tice of Reform UK.

The Channel 4 lighting looked fab!

😊😊
[Post edited 18 Jun 21:46]
Tigers at Layer Road on 18:29 - Jun 27 with 24 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Have been in discussion with a journalist today from a national newspaper who is interested in the names on a phone hacking list and how certain segments may have originated.

Much of this relates to 2005 / 2006.

Another element we discussed was Suffolk Police being 'bugged' at Martlesham Heath HQ in December 2006 during the investigations relating to The Suffolk Serial Murders.

We have two particular organisations of interest.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024