Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? 19:09 - Nov 21 with 1033 viewsSparkfilmsTV

???????
What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? on 19:33 - Nov 21 with 1016 viewsdurham_exile

He was an unused substitute on Saturday and enjoyed some banter with some of the faithful.

I can only imagine he has run over any number of black cats and walked under several ladders or in his case some footstalls.

Could be injured of course.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? on 20:12 - Nov 21 with 995 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Well, if he is not injured but can't even make the bench for a match against the Posh reserve side l wonder where this is going.

I would assume he is one of the higher earners on the books.

He appears to have been airbrushed out of the scene.
What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? on 00:09 - Nov 22 with 928 viewswessex_exile

What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? on 20:12 - Nov 21 by SparkfilmsTV

Well, if he is not injured but can't even make the bench for a match against the Posh reserve side l wonder where this is going.

I would assume he is one of the higher earners on the books.

He appears to have been airbrushed out of the scene.

When we signed Matt Jay I thought it was probably one of our best signings at the time. Excellent player for Exeter, and always seemed a thorn in our side when we were up against him. But, I haven’t seen enough from him in his cameos (in person and online) to believe he warrants a starting place ahead of our current midfield options. I assume successive managers who see him day to day in training feel the same. I still have hope he can do something for the U’s, but some Exeter fans I met on my way back from Donny away last season were not surprised he was struggling to hold down a regular place even in the matchday squad. As was mentioned in the commentary, I expect him to go out on loan in January, and probably not come back. Shame!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

What the xxxx is going on with Matt Jay?????? on 11:05 - Nov 22 with 875 viewsCrashBandicoot

Yes it is a shame that he is not getting into the 1st team ahead of our youngsters but he just hasn't shown the same form that he did at Exeter in the games that he has played for us.

I also personally think he will be sent out on loan in January - in favour of a reliable goal scorer to partner Taylor up front - and eventually leave the club. Unless he shows a massive upturn in form.

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024