Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Academic Study on Colchester United 12:52 - Nov 23 with 685 viewsstijnfcutrecht

Hello everyone,
I am studying at the University of Essex and I am going to write an essay about football heritage in the southeast of England. Colchester United is going to play a big part in this essay and I was wondering if people on this forum could help me out with some tips of places to look or if there is a sort of archive run by fan clubs. This would help me get a good view of the culture and heritage of CUFC. Thanks in advance!
Academic Study on Colchester United on 13:05 - Nov 23 with 680 viewsRSCOSWORTH

https://www.coludata.co.uk/

Is an incredible resource when it comes to data relating to Colchester United.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Academic Study on Colchester United on 14:26 - Nov 23 with 661 viewsburnsieespana

Get to a game as well!
Academic Study on Colchester United on 01:32 - Nov 24 with 611 viewsstijnfcutrecht

Academic Study on Colchester United on 13:05 - Nov 23 by RSCOSWORTH

https://www.coludata.co.uk/

Is an incredible resource when it comes to data relating to Colchester United.

Thanks! Will definitely use this!
Academic Study on Colchester United on 01:33 - Nov 24 with 610 viewsstijnfcutrecht

Academic Study on Colchester United on 14:26 - Nov 23 by burnsieespana

Get to a game as well!

Yes I'm trying to plan it in for a long time now, but every time work or other things get in the way. 100% that I will be there before January :)
Academic Study on Colchester United on 07:21 - Nov 25 with 530 viewswessex_exile

Academic Study on Colchester United on 01:32 - Nov 24 by stijnfcutrecht

Thanks! Will definitely use this!

Graeson’s ColUData website is second to none, and a constant source of material. Our collective Wikipedia pages are extremely good too, certainly one of best covering an English Football League club, and the Gazette archive is a pretty good source for Col U news, reports etc. going back at least 20+ years. If it’s of any use/ interest I’ve also been writing a (more or less) weekly matchday blog here for the last five years or so. Each one usually revolves around a U’s match I’ve been to and/or involved with, and they’re all available via the Blog link above.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024